I had a dream

ShogunP4P1

..............................................R........................................................E.....................................................................................A.......................................................D..............

I had a dream Big Nog and Shogun won in devastating fashion. Book it.

Same here!?

More of a Deja Vu. Today I was re-watching Rio weigh-ins via Dana's blog.

As soon as I saw Nog come out w/ the flag, thats when the Deja Vu hit. I remember seeing Nog KO Schaub. (not being sarcastic). I remember Schaub went forward, at the same time Nog threw a punch and it connected.

We'll soon find out if there is any truth to it. . .

..............................................R........................................................E.....................................................................................A.......................................................D..............

I had a dream that brendan schaub TKO'ed Nog in the 2nd round. Watch and see *****es.

Same here!?

More of a Deja Vu. Today I was re-watching Rio weigh-ins via Dana's blog.

As soon as I saw Nog come out w/ the flag' date=' thats when the Deja Vu hit. I remember seeing Nog KO Schaub. (not being sarcastic). I remember Schaub went forward, at the same time Nog threw a punch and it connected.

We'll soon find out if there is any truth to it. . .[/quote']

WOW EY? just hope the SHOGUN:eek: premonition plays out also:cool:

• 4 weeks later...

both are weal contendors

Archived