Bwahahahahaa Palhares is hilarious!!

Decision_G

The first round was a 10-9 second 10-8 then 10-9. Hell i might have given the third round to Miller.

I felt the first round was a 10-8 because he just wrecked him everywhere. Hurted him BAD twice, almost locked in a submission, slammed his *** a whole buncha times, the only thing is him getting rocked at the end of the first round but he wasn't as rocked as Miller..he pulled guard and tried to get a triangle.

I felt the first round was a 10-8 because he just wrecked him everywhere. Hurted him BAD twice' date=' almost locked in a submission, slammed his *** a whole buncha times, the only thing is him getting rocked at the end of the first round but he wasn't as rocked as Miller..he pulled guard and tried to get a triangle.[/quote']

Slamming out of a sub isn't grounds for a 10-8. He was almost knocked out, he won the round but Miller closed the gap.

He won the fight but the score cards were bad.

Slamming out of a sub isn't grounds for a 10-8. He was almost knocked out' date=' he won the round but Miller closed the gap.

He won the fight but the score cards were bad.[/quote']

Miller almost got KTFO as well..TWICE...In the same round..Not including the beasty *** power slams that he did all in one round.

Archived