30-25

Pessimist_Pete

Does 30-27 mean Palhares loses?

By 1pt or 30' date=' a decision is what it is.[/quote']

It's more of the fact that, that was no were near a 30-25 fight, a 30-25 fight is basically holding the guy down for three rounds and smashing his face off the mat constantly.

Ok, I'll explain for the noobs:

Let's focus on rounds 2 and 3 first:

Round 2: Paul Harris (I know that's not his name) dominated Miller, so it could legitimately be scored a 10-8 round.

Round 3: I actually thought Miller won this round, but it was close, so whatevs. Let's say Paul Harris won that round. It has to be a 10-9 round.

So, based on these rounds, it makes sense that Paul Harris is up 20-17.

Now, let's factor in the first round. Paul Harris lands a shot, drops Miller, does a few downward punches, and then jumps up on the cage in the biggest fail in UFC history. Once he realizes that the fight is back on, MILLER ****ING DROPPED HIM AND ALMOST KO'ED HIM.

So, it would be completely unfair to score round 1 as a 10-8 in favor of Paul Harris. But that is exactly what some corrupt or incompetent judge did, because he scored the fight 30-25.

Ok' date=' I'll explain for the noobs:

Round 2: Paul Harris (I know that's not his name) dominated Miller, so it could legitimately be scored a 10-8 round.

Round 3: I actually thought Miller won this round, but it was close, so whatevs. Let's say Paul Harris won that round. It has to be a 10-9 round.

So, based on these rounds, it makes sense that Paul Harris is up [b']20-17[/b].

Now, let's factor in the first round. Paul Harris lands a shot, drops Miller, does a few downward punches, and then jumps up on the cage in the biggest fail in UFC history. Once he realizes that the fight is back on, MILLER ****ING DROPPED HIM AND ALMOST KO'ED HIM.

So, it would be completely unfair to score round 1 as a 10-8 in favor of Paul Harris. But that is exactly what some corrupt or incompetent judge did, because he scored the fight 30-25.

whine.gif

I flew out of my seat when Miller dropped him. Probably would have been knock out of the year lol.

Bump. discuss this issue with me please people

I thought Palhares had it 30-26 personally.

Round 1 10-9 ( really could of been 10-8 , dropped him twice? Almost finished him until the mishap , slammed him 3-4 times , got caught once though , a lot of ground and pound , control and such )

Round 2 10-8 definitely

Round 3 could of gone either way , I guess to Miller? I gave it to Palhares just because of the impression he left in my mind at first.

So....29-27 , 30-26 , 30-25 is all understandable. Judges are corrupt for Barboza for sure though.

Round 1 10-9 ( really could of been 10-8 ' date=' dropped him twice? Almost finished him until the mishap , slammed him 3-4 times , got caught once though , a lot of ground and pound , control and such )

[/quote']

this, but i gave it 10-8

if any rounds in sonnen v silva could be 10-8 that was definitely a 10-8

first off, regardless if its 10-8 , 10-9 whatever.. Miller lost every round , if you think otherwise, thank god your not judging. Because Pulhares came back after he thought he won and pretty much dominated Miller after that..

So Miller had 1 or 2 minutes of Greatness, lol that SHOULD NOT win you a fight..Pulhares pretty much destroyed him, however granted Pulhares looked tired towards the end but so did Miller.

Im a miller fan, just putting it out there, but he lost this one and hes starting to lose many.

first off' date=' regardless if its 10-8 , 10-9 whatever.. Miller lost every round , if you think otherwise, thank god your not judging. Because Pulhares came back after he thought he won and pretty much dominated Miller after that..

So Miller had 1 or 2 minutes of Greatness, lol that SHOULD NOT win you a fight..Pulhares pretty much destroyed him, however granted Pulhares looked tired towards the end but so did Miller.

Im a miller fan, just putting it out there, but he lost this one and hes starting to lose many.[/quote']

This is the central point of my thread: Do you believe that Pulhares should have received a 10-8 round in the first, when Miller almost knocked him out? I don't.

No way in hell Round 1 was 10-8. How can it be when Palhares was in just as much trouble at the end as he had Miller in earlier?

Round 2 would be scored 10-9 9 times out of 10, but I can see an argument for 10-8.

Round 3 - lol at anyone saying Palhares whooped Millers *** in this round too. It was actually very close, and I wouldn't be surprised if Miller landed more in this round. I had it 10-9 Miller.

It was either a 30-27, 30-26, 29-28, or 29-27 for Palhares, & valid arguments can be made for any of those scores.

The 30-25 judge is as retarded as it gets, or corrupt..

Archived