Top ten Pro Wrestling moments

LegoPig

All clickable linkshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phEoFTyaBFU

7: E &C / Hardy boyz ladder match

6: Mick Foley Hell in a Cell

4: Brock Lesnar Debut

Dont post yours because your opinion does not count.

Yes I know 8 is missing.....

1) Foley off the top of "Hell in a Cell"

2) Lesnar suplexing Big Show off the corner, ring collapsing

3) Wrestle Mania 1- Hulk Hogan-Mr.T vs Roddy Piper- Paul Orndorf

4) Hulk Hogan slamming Andre the Giant- Wrestlemania 3?

5) Hall and Nash leaving WWE and going to WCW as the Outsiders

This is fact, not opinion!

Seeing big boss man and the earthquake at the same time as the "twin towers"' date=' since I always thought they were the same dude different costume.[/quote']

Big Bossman was with Akeem/One Man gang.. Earthquake was with Typhoon/Tugboat Thomas as part of the natural disasters.

My favorites have to include Bret Hart, as I'm a big fan of him, not just the wrestler. Though I belive he told the best stories in ring, and was a very real pro wrestler, rather than just a made up character.

A few standout matches include:

Hart vs. Macho Man Randy Savage w/ Miss Elizabeth SNME 1987 (Randy's ankle was actually broken accidently during the match against the ring post).

Hart vs. Rowdy Roddy Piper at WM 8 for IC title

Hart vs. Mr. Perfect for I.C .title at Summerslam 91.

Hart vs. Bob Backlund on Superstars (still have the VHS tape of this classic)

Hart vs. Steve Austin w/ Ken Shamrock as ref at WM 13.

1.Undertaker throws mankind top of the cage

2.Hulkmania runs wild

3.the rock (himself)

4.Austin destroying things

5.May young giving birth of turkey

6.Sunny

7.Undertakers satanic rituals

8.The rock calls Cena as "homeless powerranger"

9.Everytime Undertaker returns

10.Attidude era

indeed.. i bet you are one those guys who secretly watched WWE and after the raw' date=' they come here and make thread "how much they hate WWE and theyr fans"[/quote']

I think you took what I said a little to seriously.... lol

and you would bet wrong. I've seen it and I don't like it, and I don't like it when people compare WWE fighters to MMA also, none would be able to make it in mma except brock and maybe cena.

WWE just plain out sucks.... now' date=' WWF was when it was actualy watchable. Unreal how ridiculous it's gotten these days though[/quote']

i agree..thanks to that PG rating...i think they will remove that PG thing and returns to good old times when they start to realize that they are losing viewers

"You're" good' date=' but your opinions on professional wrestling blow. You have Brock Lesnar's debut as one of the greatest pro wrestling moments, why?[/quote']

Does anyone remember the WWE competition, where the wrestlers really competed in matches with wrestling and boxing combined? They wore boxing gloves, and really fought. None of the "big name" wrestlers competed. The winner was named Bart Gunn. Then at Wrestlemania, he boxed Butterbean and got knocked out.

Does anyone remember the WWE competition' date=' where the wrestlers really competed in matches with wrestling and boxing combined? They wore boxing gloves, and really fought. None of the "big name" wrestlers competed. The winner was named Bart Gunn. Then at Wrestlemania, he boxed Butterbean and got knocked out.[/quote']

yea it was like toughman meets mma (at the time) seemed like actual shoots too, if not actually real.

The tournament was called Brawl for All and yes they were legit fights. The story goes that Dr Death Steve Williams was meant to win and give him a huge boost story wise in the WWF as a legit badass. But Vince Macmahon wasnt as good predicting real fights as he was Pro Wrestling matches and Dr Death got KTFO'd. It was an awesome tournament with some genuine upsets ( my favourite was the Steve Blackman v Marc Mero.)but also produced a lot of injuries to wrestlers so they never really repeated it.

Also note the Dan Severn was in the tournament and lost to Papa Shango/Kama/The Goodfather/Savio Vega.

And the reason I put Brocks Debut in the top ten is because his had the best Debut of any WWF superstar ever in terms of "holy crap this dude is a monster".

Also note the Dan Severn was in the tournament and lost to Papa Shango/Kama/The Goodfather/Savio Vega..

203615_256930790999624_7308576_n.jpg

Did you even watch Brawl for all or did you just wikipedia everything? Dan Servern won the fight then withdrew from the tournament, then allowing the Godfather to reenter.

Mainly the fact he disagreed with the scoring system and wasn't giving points for things he considered take downs.

203615_256930790999624_7308576_n.jpg

Did you even watch Brawl for all or did you just wikipedia everything? Dan Servern won the fight then withdrew from the tournament' date=' then allowing the Godfather to reenter.

Mainly the fact he disagreed with the scoring system and wasn't giving points for things he considered take downs.[/quote']

Yeah, Severn and Shamrock didn't compete.

Archived