Wow bad stoppage

NCR_SOLIDER

i agree' date=' that ref sucks.

What can fischer do to improve his position while in a body triangle and defending punches? Is he supposed to drop his hands and try to push him off while eating shots?[/quote']

i really hope that ref dosent do any of the main card fights. Imagine if he refs title fight, okami takes silva down lands 3 hammer fist and the ref stops it wow that be horrible

I agree' date=' That Ref sucks.

What can Fischer do to improve his position while in a body Triangle and defending punches? Is he supposed to drop his hands and try to push him off while eating shots?[/quote']

You just explained why it was stopped in your post lol.

He wasn't getting out, he was just taking punches. It was early, but it is still a justifiable stoppage.

He was not eating the punches. He was blocking them. Never heard of weathering a storm huh?

I did say in that post that it was an early stoppage.

And he was taking punches, to the arms mainly, but they were getting through. Fisher was laying there only blocking his face,he didn't try to get out of the position because Tavares had him trapped. He would of stayed in that position getting beat on which is why it is a justifiable stoppage.

I did say in that post that it was an early stoppage.

And he was taking punches' date=' to the arms mainly, but they were getting through. Fisher was laying there only blocking his face,he didn't try to get out of the position because Tavares had him trapped. He would of stayed in that position getting beat on which is why it is a justifiable stoppage.[/quote']

Yeah he was pretty much stuck. But I really didn't see enough damage being done to warrant the stoppage. Especially after the Miller vs Palhares fight. Miller was eating shots.

Archived