Cane had that fight

molejao43

Cane is a very talented fighter but he hangs his hangs too low and is open to counters he is a far better fighter than Nedkov he just doesnt have a very good chin.

Rewatch the fights guys , Nedkov was very awkward and throwing a lot of power shots but he was outstriking Cane before he even caught him.....He was landing a lot of power shots the entire time. He has great wrestling that he didn't even use and in my opinion he's the better fighter. Also, looks like he needs to move down to 185lbs where I think he could threaten for the title.

he's actually had his hands up better in previous fights.

It almost seems to me he wanted to win so much that when he started winning he started thinking too much about how he didn't want to lose and then that left right combo landed :rolleyes: he should have pressured the russian when he cracked his nose open, instead he stood at arms length for a while and got clocked

EDIT: none of those power shots were landing for the russian, unlike the brazilian who was landing alot more of his strikes. but the leg kicks imo were to lure him into throwing to his strikes so luiz could counter. the kicks themselves weren't all that hard.

Rewatch the fights guys ' date=' Nedkov was very awkward and throwing a lot of power shots but he was outstriking Cane before he even caught him.....He was landing a lot of power shots the entire time. He has great wrestling that he didn't even use and in my opinion he's the better fighter. Also, looks like he needs to move down to 185lbs where I think he could threaten for the title.[/quote']

Nice too see you back bro long time no see

he's actually had his hands up better in previous fights.

It almost seems to me he wanted to win so much that when he started winning he started thinking too much about how he didn't want to lose and then that left right combo landed :rolleyes: he should have pressured the russian when he cracked his nose open' date=' instead he stood at arms length for a while and got clocked

EDIT: none of those power shots were landing for the [b']russian[/b], unlike the brazilian who was landing alot more of his strikes. but the leg kicks imo were to lure him into throwing to his strikes so luiz could counter. the kicks themselves weren't all that hard.

He's Bulgarian, you ignorant ****.

Nice too see you back bro long time no see

Same goes for you man , I've been training a lot and life's just being dramatic and intense as usual. How's studying going for you?

Honestly though , Nedvok was winning the round up until he knocked him out in my opinion and you could see he was a little too proud to resort to wrestling just yet , he still looks like he has a bit of fat and can cut to 185.

Archived