People Are Douchebags!

MABFanForLife

Seriously? I can't leave my car unlocked at work (I work at a Pizza Hut) without some **** deciding to open my door' date=' scurry around, and steal my IPod?

I guess, at the very least, he didn't take enough time to look above it and nab my $150 pair of Oakleys.

To the guy(or girl) who stole my IPod: **** YOU!!!![/quote']

Round Table is better!

To the guy(or girl) who stole my IPod: **** YOU!!!!

Would it help if I apologized? The fact is, you've got rockin' taste and I wanted some of your tunes. So really, it's your fault you didn't have more Justin Bieber to deter me from procuring it. :P

But in all seriousness, I'm sorry buddy. That's awful, and while I'm sure you'll never leave your car unlocked again, it's disappointing that we live in a society where this happens. I simply will never understand people who can steal, let alone those who do little instances of B&E to get their new treats. :(

i had a guy pull into the parking lot where I used to work, open his door and throw out a big mac and french fries on the ground and walk to a store around the corner. He left his windows open, I walked outside picked up the big mac and fries and threw them in his back seat, it went all over the place. he came back several minutes later hopped in his car and took off. I would have loved to of been there when he found it.

i had a guy pull into the parking lot where I used to work' date=' open his door and throw out a big mac and french fries on the ground and walk to a store around the corner. He left his windows open, I walked outside picked up the big mac and fries and threw them in his back seat, it went all over the place. he came back several minutes later hopped in his car and took off. I would have loved to of been there when he found it.[/quote']

Very well done sir!!

i had a guy pull into the parking lot where I used to work' date=' open his door and throw out a big mac and french fries on the ground and walk to a store around the corner. He left his windows open, I walked outside picked up the big mac and fries and threw them in his back seat, it went all over the place. he came back several minutes later hopped in his car and took off. I would have loved to of been there when he found it.[/quote']

I once was sitting in my car in a store parking lot waiting for my exwife to come out when I.saw a behemoth of a woman whip into a parking space in her POS. As she opened her door, being so grotesquely fat, she put all of her weight on the door to stand up. As she did this, she SLAMMED her car door into the car next to her. It was the worst ding ive ever seen, and the victims car was easily quadruple the value. We are talking deep scratches and a 1/4 inch deep dent. I quickly grabbed my phone and snapped a picture.

This elephant then looks around, and closes her door, and pulls away to a spot about 50 feet away. As she got out, I approached her and said "excuse me. I saw you dent that car door and I have proof. I'm going to give you the opportunity to do.the right thing and leave a note and apology." To which she replied " **** you! I didn't do nothin."

Realizing talking to her was a waste of time, I wrote down her license plate number and went to my car to wait for the owner of the other vehicle. They immediately noticed the dent and their faces wore over with despair and anger. I walked over to them and said "I have the description, licence plate number, and a picture of the car that did that." Showed them the picture and the wildebeests new parking spot and watched them pull off and block that car in with the dent facing the POS.

I don't know what happened after I left and dumbo got back, but I don't care. She deserved anything she got.

I once was sitting in my car in a store parking lot waiting for my exwife to come out when I.saw a behemoth of a woman whip into a parking space in her POS. As she opened her door' date=' being so grotesquely fat, she put all of her weight on the door to stand up. As she did this, she SLAMMED her car door into the car next to her. It was the worst ding ive ever seen, and the victims car was easily quadruple the value. We are talking deep scratches and a 1/4 inch deep dent. I quickly grabbed my phone and snapped a picture.

This elephant then looks around, and closes her door, and pulls away to a spot about 50 feet away. As she got out, I approached her and said "excuse me. I saw you dent that car door and I have proof. I'm going to give you the opportunity to do.the right thing and leave a note and apology." To which she replied " **** you! I didn't do nothin."

Realizing talking to her was a waste of time, I wrote down her license plate number and went to my car to wait for the owner of the other vehicle. They immediately noticed the dent and their faces wore over with despair and anger. I walked over to them and said "I have the description, licence plate number, and a picture of the car that did that." Showed them the picture and the wildebeests new parking spot and watched them pull off and block that car in with the dent facing the POS.

I don't know what happened after I left and dumbo got back, but I don't care. She deserved anything she got.[/quote']

awesome story!!! I love hearing stuff like that:)

Archived