Whats the bet all safe Pierre fanboys are holding their breath & praying Silva loses?

shinsplint

Great rugby game on last night also. Hope you didnt miss it - :)

Wish i hadn't :) Meh, i saw enough there to not be worried about the world cup as long as i can get someone to give Zac Guilford an injury that'll last about 9-10 weeks so we can Sivi back in the team :)

I like them both and it was a great win for Silva... still think if GSP moved up weight properly he'd be the biggest threat to Silva... nobody expected Okami to win, but he did better than I thought he would... it was looking like a lot of his strikes were connecting... almost got worried for Silva when Okami had him in the clinch...

Lol' date=' he just forgot the hip-toss. :)[/quote']

Best move Deans was forced into making was starting Radike Samo. He added a lot more to the game than McCalman ever has. Genia is getting to the level where i hate him just for being good unlike Gregan who i hated just for being Gregan :)

Best move Deans was forced into making was starting Radike Samo. He added a lot more to the game than McCalman ever has. Genia is getting to the level where i hate him just for being good unlike Gregan who i hated just for being Gregan :)

Yeah McCalman is rubbish IMO.

I just want to see Cliffy Palu on the bench. He adds some punch...

& how bad is Thompson's arm ?

Yeah McCalman is rubbish IMO.

I just want to see Cliffy Palu on the bench. He adds some punch...

& how bad is Thompson's arm ?

Good Call on Palu. If fit I'd start him and Samo on the bench. PLay them at 6 and 8 later on to rampage all over defenses.

Thomson has a scan later today i think but not looking good. Not too much of a loss when Kaino comes back. Messam will probably get the call up again which will be alirght if he can plat like he did against Auckland yesterday. He was a machine

Silva has skills' date=' but no class in the Octagon. GSP is a master of gameplans and has ten times more class than Silva. I highly doubt he fears Silva. It would have to make sense to GSP to take that fight (pony up the $$$ UFC!).[/quote']

how does any not have class in the octagon he always bows to his oponent befor and after the fight and never talks smack

Silva has skills' date=' but no class in the Octagon. GSP is a master of gameplans and has ten times more class than Silva. I highly doubt he fears Silva. It would have to make sense to GSP to take that fight (pony up the $$$ UFC!).[/quote']

Sounds like an excuse. Silva is and has been #1.

Fighting with anticipation and not fear doesn't make one classless, it makes them a true champion.

I like them both and it was a great win for Silva... still think if GSP moved up weight properly he'd be the biggest threat to Silva... nobody expected Okami to win' date=' but he did better than I thought he would... it was looking like a lot of his strikes were connecting... almost got worried for Silva when Okami had him in the clinch...[/quote']

Moved up weight properly? Did Silva move up weight properly when he fought @ 205 in UFC?

Safe Pierre is biggest chicken in UFC, he is a big WW can easily fight @ 185 if he wanted to. He is just using the weight excuss cos he too scared to face Silva.

All top UFC legends, top p4p's faced larger fighters.. except Safe Pierre.

I was cheering for Anderson all the way. If Okami had won, it would have ruined everything. My fear is that Dana will just drag this superfight out so long, these guys will have either lost to someone else, or retired.

Either make this fight happen, or shut up about it Dana! He sounds like a broken record, after every win by these guys, he re-ups that they have a few more fights, then "it makes sense". It's been that way for atleast 2-3 years now.

If this thing is ever going to happen, I don't want it to be some "over the hill" match by two former greats.

Archived