What is left for Anderson Silva? GSP

qaz

Jones. GSP would end up just like Okami. Jones would be a fun fight to watch though. Why the F would anyone want to see a 41 year old Hendo lose to him AGAIN? That's just an ignorant suggestion! Who cares if Hendo beat Fedor!?!? It wouldn't even be a competitive fight with Silva. Hendo would get owned quickly.

Hendo rematch.

After that Jones. GSP won't fight him.

You guys are retarded with the Jones or GSP should fight Silva crap. And if Silva beats Jones or GSP then who next? You guys are just going to keep throwing names out there until Silva is old and finally loses.

AND then you guys are going to say that he was overrated this whole time.

As much as you think Jones deserves Silva just because nobody can beat Silva doesnt mean that Jones will get that fight.

Jones has not proved himself, he has not even defended his title once.

You guys are retarded with the Jones or GSP should fight Silva crap. And if Silva beats Jones or GSP then who next? You guys are just going to keep throwing names out there until Silva is old and finally loses.

As much as you think Jones deserves Silva just because nobody can beat Silva doesnt mean that Jones will get that fight.

Jones has not proved himself' date=' he has not even defended his title once.[/quote']

No i won't. I will never disrespect Silva i know he deserves the credit he gets.

Don't presume to think you know me from one post guy.

Jones and Hendo are ( depending on which Hendo shows up ) are both very interesting and dangerous fights for Silva.

I don't even want to a see a GSP Silva fight. Silva will just crush him.

I want to see Anderson in a competitive tough fight and win or lose i will always respect him.

Jones has not proved himself' date=' he has not even defended his title once.[/quote']

Hey ****, some of us like the idea of Silva vs Jones/GSP not because we want him to lose, but because it will be a great fight.

Hey ****' date=' some of us like the idea of Silva vs Jones/GSP not because we want him to lose, but because it will be a great fight.[/quote']

And how do you know its going to be a great fight? Just because they are champions of their division?

Gsp will be too small if they fought. Anderson will be taller, bigger, and have a bigger reach. AND Jones will be Taller, Bigger, and have a bigger reach than Silva.

They have divisions for a reason, to keep things as close to fair as possible. Its not Andersons fault that nobody in his division can beat him. That doesnt mean that he needs to risk his career and move up and fight someone else.

Silva is the champ and the best fighter. If anyone wants to fight, then they need to go down to 185 PERIOD

I completely agree. Most people are EXACTLY like this.

And how do you know its going to be a great fight? Just because they are champions of their division?

Gsp will be too small if they fought. Anderson will be taller' date=' bigger, and have a bigger reach. AND Jones will be Taller, Bigger, and have a bigger reach than Silva.

They have divisions for a reason, to keep things as close to fair as possible. Its not Andersons fault that nobody in his division can beat him. That doesnt mean that he needs to risk his career and move up and fight someone else.

Silva is the champ and the best fighter. If anyone wants to fight, then they need to go down to 185 PERIOD[/quote']

He's already fought people at 205. For his retirement fight i wouldn't mind seeing him fight Jones.

What's so wrong with that?

Hendo who just beat Fedor

Winner of Sonnen vs Stann

a second time to beat Vitor

After these three fights, Anderson can call it a splendid career if chooses to take this route.

Most interesting matchups for him though: Sonnen who's been the only one to find a blueprint to beat Silva.

Vitor, just to prove that the first win was not a fluke, but if Vitor fights Sonnen, due to previous history of Vitor losing to great wrestlers, I see Sonnen beating him.

Really only most interesting fight: Silva vs Sonnen 2

Archived