Shogun would school Anderson Silva

GoldenAfro

As they have both smashed the once hard headed can' date=' I think Shogun would beat Anderson Silva.

What do you think?

Shogun was able to figure out Lyoto who I believe is a better striker than Anderson.[/quote']

Yeah, man. We get it. You think anyone who has not faced Anderson Silva would beat him.

As they have both smashed the once hard headed can' date=' I think Shogun would beat Anderson Silva.

What do you think?

Shogun was able to figure out Lyoto who I believe is a better striker than Anderson.[/quote']

I think Shogun would get clowned!

What do you think?

NO.................................................................................................he wouldn't

Shogun wouldn't just stand there like an opossum like most Silva's opponents do. Seriously, the MW division is full of little guys that can't even get passed Silva's long reach. I like how people here don't want Silva to move up and say he doesn't have to, but call out GSP to move up and call out Jones to move up. Anderson is avoiding top competition. He knows the LHW and HW division wouldn't be easy and would risk losing against people who are just as big as he his.

What do you think?

Shogun Vs. Anderson would be good but he wouldnt school him at all. And if you think machida is a better striker your are HIGH!!!

I think it'd be a great fight' date=' Shogun is a good fighter and would not be scared to stand and bang.

I have it 60/40 Silva. I think the spider would find a way to win.[/quote']

It could easily take Wandi and Liddell over as the the most anticipated fight of all time.

I really dont think GSP and Anderson will fight.

'Jones-Rua 2' doesn't interest me, either. So, I can agree with that, too. For those of the people that would like to see that fight - save your money. Instead, just pick up a Shogun Rua action figure, and smash it against the nearest rock that you can find. That'd pretty much be the same aftermath of a Bones/Rua rematch. As for the Shogun action figures, one might want to acquire one that's in mint condition; all the ones that I stumble upon have damaged legs.

As for Silva and Shogun? Silva, 3rd round KO. I don't think it'd come easy, though. Anderson's striking, compared to Rua's, is far on a another level, sure, but as it's been said, I don't think Shogun would be too intimidated to take chances.

Archived