Wheres all the forrest fanboys/shogun haters ?

shogunrua101

I don't think there were any. Forrest hasn't had a good fight in years. Ever since he loss against Rashad for the belt' date=' he's been going down hill.[/quote']

LOL where have u been bro ? there were so many people saying "shoguns getting subbed " "Forrests gonna wreck him" and one person even said but he was probably trolling "Forrest is gonna tko shogun"

pfft

Wow that was quite an accomplishment. Sitting there in your house and guessing somebody would beat somebody else in a fight. I bet your parents are really proud of you. Can I ask how much training you got to get to such a high standard?

lol hahah i can see ur really mad right now ? who the hell says that to someone on the forums ? Its just my opinion

forrest lover' date=' shogun liker i wanted forrest to win but i honestly thought it would be a EXTREMLEY close fight i wanted forrest to win but i wasnt sure how the f[b']u[/b]ck it was gunna go down, shogun suprised me though

i didnt think it would be close but atleast ur admitting it unlike some people who were busting my balls about him man hahah

Really it just amazed me that anyone picked griffin to win over a 100% shogun. Either u guys were trolling or just hate shogun. I knew shogun was gonna destroy griffin ' date=' now [b']please get in here with ur excuses[/b]

Lol, this coming from a Rua fan.

Lol' date=' this coming from a Rua fan.[/quote']

haha when have u seen me running around putting excuses ? I just told people i thought shogun is gonna destroy griffin and people bashed me for that . i didnt say anything about the first fight . And i can see ur pretty mad right now so u can go **** urself for all i care. u guys bashed me before this and now when i wanna u start crying ?

haha when have u seen me running around putting excuses ? I just told people i thought shogun is gonna destroy griffin and people bashed me for that . i didnt say anything about the first fight . And i can see ur pretty mad right now so u can go **** urself for all i care. u guys bashed me before this and now when i wanna u start crying ?

Grr! I'm so mad, I'm going to smash my screen. Grr! GN be FURIOUS! Lmao! I don't get mad over silly things like this.

The fighter I hate the most is Rashad Evans, and I still don't get mad or upset when he wins.

I get sad when my favorite fighters lose, but I assure you Forrest isn't in my top 10 favorites.

Grr! I'm so mad' date=' I'm going to smash my screen. Grr! GN be FURIOUS! Lmao! I don't get mad over silly things like this.

The fighter I hate the most is Rashad Evans, and I still don't get mad or upset when he wins.

I get sad when my favorite fighters lose, but I assure you Forrest isn't in my top 10 favorites.[/quote']

lol its all good man

Really it just amazed me that anyone picked griffin to win over a 100% shogun. Either u guys were trolling or just hate shogun. I knew shogun was gonna destroy griffin ' date=' now please get in here with ur excuses

[img']http://c442104.r4.cf2.rackcdn.com/2011/03/37-Shogun-Rua-UFC-128-8469.jpg[/img]

LOL. Put him against Bones or Rashad and see what happens. People like Forrest, they WANT him to do well. It's the difference of real MMA fan versus fanboy.

I actually thought Forrest was going to come and fight though....SO i was very wrong about that and that makes me sad not because i was wrong :(:(

But next time if a fighter doesnt want to actually Go To the fight like Griffin quoted over and over in his interviews before the fight, then i suggest they get a replacement and Forrest can stay at home where he clearly would rather be.

I had Shogun beating Forrest. Yeah, Forrest definitely had tapped out mentally before the fight started. The only way Forrest can possibly beat Shogun is if Shogun is at his absolute worst and Forrest is at his absolute best.

9 out of 10 fights, Shogun should win against Forrest.

Archived