If Anderson's next fight

Hypnotik2717

Even a rematch with Sonnen would be a waste for you to watch.

He'll tool Sonnen in a rematch. Sonnen is a one trick pony who will be without his roids in a rematch.

Now Jones, that could be interesting but at the same time I think that might just be Silva outsmarting him. Jones has got the speed, but Silva's got the speed AND experience.

Even a rematch with Sonnen would be a waste for you to watch.

He'll tool Sonnen in a rematch. Sonnen is a one trick pony who will be without his roids in a rematch.

Now Jones' date=' that could be interesting but at the same time I think that might just be Silva outsmarting him. Jones has got the speed, but Silva's got the speed AND experience.[/quote']

Atleast the Sonnen rematch will be exciting. Okami and Chael are nothing alike when it comes to wrestling and I know Yushin would be too slow and stiff to mount any offense against Anderson. Chael deserves another chance at him assuming he gets through Stann, but Jones-Silva is the fight EVERYONE should be drooling over.

You do realize that Jones has not even defended his title one time' date=' right?[/quote']

Yeah, but I do realize that he's destroyed every single person put in front of him, and I don't expect anything different against Rampage. And please don't tell me you'd rather see GSP-Silva instead because that's a joke.

Archived