I am a Huge fan of GSP, but.......

Fawleyok

GSP won't have the strength he is used to having a WW

Again if a LW like BJ Penn stepped up take on GSP at WW

Its only fair that a WW like GSP steps up to take on Andy Silva

Silva used to fight at WW, so its only fair for him to move down and fight GSP.

I don't think he will have any answers for Anderson Silva.

GSP studies his opponents styles' date=' and works out how to tackle their strong points.

Anderson is too unpredictable and will probably KO GSP.

Any thoughts?[/quote']

Anderson would beat GSP if he fought today.

Silva used to fight at WW' date=' so its only fair for him to move down and fight GSP.[/quote']

Are u ****en serious ? I ant remember perfectly but the last time he made ww was years ago he would be drained . Only reason ur saying this is cause ur protecting ur boy and u know he won't move up . And second u probably want silva to move down so gsp can fight a drained silva .

Are u ****en serious ? I ant remember perfectly but the last time he made ww was years ago he would be drained . Only reason ur saying this is cause ur protecting ur boy and u know he won't move up . And second u probably want silva to move down so gsp can fight a drained silva .

And no one would like to see a small GSP fight a big Silva? Wow you are some serious logic going on LOL.

Facts are, neither will move from their divisions. It was never planned by the UFC, and never will be. Only dumb trolls are keeping this idea alive.

And no one would like to see a small GSP fight a big Silva? Wow you are some serious logic going on LOL.

Facts are' date=' neither will move from their divisions. It was never planned by the UFC, and never will be. Only dumb trolls are keeping this idea alive.[/quote']

bj penn :rolleyes:

I don't think he will have any answers for Anderson Silva.

GSP studies his opponents styles' date=' and works out how to [b']tackle their strong points[/b].

Anderson is too unpredictable and will probably KO GSP.

Any thoughts?

So very wrong, he studies his opponents so he can exploit their week points. He avoids their stregths so he's never in danger.

Sort of like how he recognized Penn's weakness to Grease

Here's the thing:

A GSP fight is watching a methodical, cautious, and masterfully executed plan in action to take advantage of his opponent's weakness, and win the fight on points

An Anderson Silva fight is like watching someone play UFC Undisputed 2010 on Retarded Difficulty.

I never cared for Anderson Silva, but he's untouchable at Middleweight.

Archived