Let Me tell you how Much Respect I have for Rousimar Palhares

KINGnoob

No I didnt bet. But lets look at his last fights. Heel hooks a guy and doesnt let go....

CRY babies that nate greased his legs....

Then thinks he won when the ref never called the fight... Just such trash.

Shut up noob, if you knew anything about Palhares you'd have a lot of respect. I don't know why he does weird things like that in the octagon, maybe he's slow, no need to hate!

No I didnt bet. But lets look at his last fights. Heel hooks a guy and doesnt let go....

He uses jits how it is ment to be used...u dont put ppl in subs to tap them out...you put ppl in subs to break limbs and all out change thier quality of life thats why ppl are scared of him.....you just wanna be diffrent cuz i think its cool and wanna start a trend

He uses jits how it is ment to be used...u dont put ppl in subs to tap them out...you put ppl in subs to break limbs and all out change thier quality of life thats why ppl are scared of him.....you just wanna be diffrent cuz i think its cool and wanna start a trend

LOL!

What a stupid argument. I dont care what jits is for when the fights over you ****ing let go. What jits trainer you been to that just lets people break limbs? Your an idiot

dawson_crying.gif

boo fawken hoo, you cry when he doesnt let go the heel hook. but when he holds back to save miller a beating you still cry. it is a lose lose situation. stop being a hater. it is a whole different story when you are in there and the other guy is trying to break your face. cut the fighters some slack this aint tennis.

Couldn't agree more. I never liked him but after he injured that guy Branch and refused to let go of his leg even after repeated ref's requests, i started hating on him soooo very much. I can't wait to see his head smashed inside the octagon. Plus he looks like he has no brain. Idiot.

dawson_crying.gif

boo fawken hoo' date=' you cry when he doesnt let go the heel hook. but when he holds back to save miller a beating you still cry. it is a lose lose situation. stop being a hater. it is a whole different story when you are in there and the other guy is trying to break your face. cut the fighters some slack this aint tennis.[/quote']

LOL! **** a lot of stupid arguments. All i said was for him to let go when the ref says let go. He didnt stop beating miller out of respect he stop hitting miller cuz the delusional **** thought he won.

Couldn't agree more. I never liked him but after he injured that guy Branch and refused to let go of his leg even after repeated ref's requests' date=' i started hating on him soooo very much. I can't wait to see his head smashed inside the octagon. [b']Plus he looks like he has no brain[/b]. Idiot.

Exactly

LOL!

What a stupid argument. I dont care what jits is for when the fights over you ****ing let go. What jits trainer you been to that just lets people break limbs? Your an idiot

Couldn't agree more. I never liked him but after he injured that guy Branch and refused to let go of his leg even after repeated ref's requests' date=' i started hating on him soooo very much. I can't wait to see his head smashed inside the octagon. Plus he looks like he has no brain. Idiot.[/quote']

Here you go ladies -

200.jpg

kleenex2.jpg

Make yourselves feel better.

LOL! **** a lot of stupid arguments. All i said was for him to let go when the ref says let go. He didnt stop beating miller out of respect he stop hitting miller cuz the delusional **** thought he won.

but if he was to follow through and didnt stop then what? sounds like the delusional one is you.

read up about the guy before you go and talk ****. when you come from a backround like his you RIP ANYONE in your way of your goal.

that was hard work and determination he displayed, live with it buddy.

but if he was to follow through and didnt stop then what? sounds like the delusional one is you.

read up about the guy before you go and talk ****. when you come from a backround like his you RIP ANYONE in your way of your goal.

that was hard work and determination he displayed' date=' live with it buddy.[/quote']

Then the ref would of stopped it like every other UFC fight.......... lol omg your dumb

Then the ref would of stopped it like every other UFC fight.......... lol omg your dumb

you think the ref can stop it on the dime? negative bro' date=' stop being delusional. shogun could have easily landed more shots on machida, and on numerous occasions has fighters landed more shots then needed. you should get on there *** since you want to be a wahine (female) about the sport. quit your crying and chug some beers for the great night of fights and a successful one for the brazilians.

[img']http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110525171519/glee/images/8/8b/SIMON-COWELL-HAPPY-GIF.gif[/img]

so you hate him for not stopping soon enough and then turn around and hate him for stopping too early in a situation he would of clearly finished his opponent?

sounds like you just hatin to me

Here you go ladies -

200.jpg

kleenex2.jpg

Make yourselves feel better.

And to think i actually complimented your post in the other thread thinking you're a mature adult who knows something about MMA. I am so very disappointed in myself and my judgement.

And for the record, nobody was crying or questioning Palhares' win or anything, we just hate the guy for apparent reasons. If you think you look tough for supporting him not letting go of his opponents leg after the ref stopped the fight, you are so very wrong. It's a sport, you know...

that was hard work and determination he displayed' date=' live with it buddy.[/quote']

90% of Brazilian fighters come from Favelas and extremely hard living conditions. But they have sportsmanship and are not retards like Palhares. It has nothing to do with his goal. He WON the fight already and still refused to let go. That's another story. Should have been cut for that. They did it to Sobral....

And to think i actually complimented your post in the other thread thinking you're a mature adult who knows something about MMA. I am so very disappointed in myself and my judgement.

And for the record' date=' nobody was crying or questioning Palhares' win or anything, we just hate the guy for apparent reasons. If you think you look tough for supporting him not letting go of his opponents leg after the ref stopped the fight, you are so very wrong. It's a sport, you know...[/quote']

Why you so mad though ?

IF Toquinho does something wrong, the ref will pull him up for it.

90% of Brazilian fighters come from Favelas and extremely hard living conditions. But they have sportsmanship and are not retards like Palhares. It has nothing to do with his goal. He WON the fight already and still refused to let go. That's another story. Should have been cut for that. They did it to Sobral....

You guys make it sound like he held on to it for a whole five seconds still cranking just to hurt the guy.

He was just making sure he'd won but he did hold it for like a second too long and that one second two long wasn't at full pressure anymore.

LOL!

Ur a idoit...so ur mad at him for holding a sub to long on someone when he said sorry afterwords then ur mad cuz he stopped to soon..u just wanna have something to be mad at...i bet u watch fox news in anger

say what you want, you should also get on the fighters that punch after the ref tries to stop the fight.

wake up man, if Dana aint *****ing then it aint problem.

say what you want' date=' you should also get on the fighters that punch after the ref tries to stop the fight.

wake up man, if Dana aint *****ing then it aint problem.[/quote']

I also don't approve punches after clear knockouts. Still, it is more dangerous to hold on to a sub longer than to punch someone one or two extra times after he's been KOd.

I also don't approve punches after clear knockouts. Still' date=' it is more dangerous to hold on to a sub longer than to punch someone one or two extra times after he's been KOd.[/quote']

If we are talking bout a blood choke yah ur right but in palhares case it was a leg lock...would u rather have that or hendo droping an h bomb on u after ur koed which can kill you.....by the way loved tropical thunder

Archived