Maricio shoguuuuunnnn rua!!!!!!!!!

mmafan73

Looks like it. I just wish he stays healthy and comes in prepared every time. Shogun from tonight would destroy Jones. Guaranteed!

Cheers

The only reason I would disagree with that slightly is because Forrest Griffin is heavily on the decline since his fight with Anderson Silva. Forrest truly looks and sounds like he is ready to retire fairly soon.

I think his biggest problem is his bjj. He is great at sweeps' date=' but Jones' legs are too long and provide a great base to defens a sweep. I think Shogun is more skilled, but Jones is just too freaky.[/quote']

no excuses but i say shogun would beat jones the second time, jones is good, but ppl are making him out to be the second comming of christ...jones has very sloppy standup, his only good take downs are from the clinch(which are good btw), but his dbl legs are not so hot....he will be exposed soon enough....

no excuses but i say shogun would beat jones the second time' date=' jones is good, but ppl are making him out to be the second comming of christ...jones has very sloppy standup, his only good take downs are from the clinch(which are good btw), but his dbl legs are not so hot....he will be exposed soon enough....[/quote']

I agree that Bones is overrated on these forums, but his standing sweeps are excellent, and makes it tough to get close to him. I'm not big fan of Shogun(I don't dislike him, I'm neutral), and I don't care for his excuses, but I will say this:

A Shogun that doesn't use leg kicks clearly isn't a healthy Shogun.

Archived