Forrest threw his Fight!

Rumor1

I truly feel Forrest threw his Fight to get back to his wife and his New Baby! (Congrats Forrest on your precious new gift) I don't blame him but watch the footage never got hit on the initial hit that got him to the ground! He threw himself on the ground! - what are yalls thoughts!

I truly feel Forrest threw his Fight to get back to his wife and his New Baby! (Congrats Forrest on your precious new gift) I don't blame him but watch the footage never got hit on the initial hit that got him to the ground! He threw himself on the ground! - what are yalls thoughts!

he got hit by a right hand,then stumbled a bit,then a few seconds later,shogun threw a punch that just went over forrests head and he went down,he might have been hurt from the previous right hand

I dont think he threw the fight none of the shots caught him cleanly but he was rocked when he went down. btw griffens wife is fine.

Archived