Please stop saying that Silva needs to move up or

molejao43

that he needs to fight GSP or Jones. Silva is simply the best. Nobody in the UFC can do what he does. He makes weight at 185 and that is his division that he belongs. There are bigger fighters in the 185 division than Silva.

Just because nobody can beat him doesnt him that he should move up. He is the best in the UFC. If GSP or Jones want to fight him, let them go to 185. Why should Anderson have to do the moving to accomodate them?

I would rather see Sonnen/Stann Vs Silva.

There are just so many Silva haters that dont appreciate what he does and how good he is. Deep inside you guys are dying to see him lose so you just want him to keep fighting.

Lets say he fights jones and beat him, then who else? When does it stop?

The bottom line is no matter who Silva beats you guys will never be happy until he loses. And if he does ever lose you guys will simply say that he is overrated. Its pathetic really. Probably that same people that said Okami would beat Silva lol.

He'd beat anyone in the LHW division anyways so I dont see why he shouldnt move up. It's fine if he doesnt though' date=' he proved countless times that he's the best fighter period.[/quote']

Anderson Silva would lose to someone like Rashad Evans. Rashad wouldn't be stupid to stand up to Silva, he would just take him down at will and get the decision.

Machida would clean out the MW division too just as good as Silva. But Machida knows where the competition is and it isn't at MW lol. The most boring division next WW.

He'd beat anyone in the LHW division anyways so I dont see why he shouldnt move up. It's fine if he doesnt though' date=' he proved countless times that he's the best fighter period.[/quote']

Because he needs to stay at 185 and defend his belt. No need to move up and risk injury. Let him stay at 185 and continue to break records until someone stops him.

Archived