My excitement tonight has no bounds!

JP24

bright got owned in his trolling by us all seeing that Silva murdered Okami

Shogun destroyed Forrest

Nogueira destroyed Schaub

I got a new favorite fighter, Erick Silva

Paulo Thiago came back tonight and owned that dude.

Awesome awesome awesome!

just a ****ing awesome card with awesome results' date=' i predicted the whole maincard correctly and won some serious cash.[/quote']

Minus the cash, me too! For once!!! :D I knew Nedkov would destroy, and I thought Nog would just submit Schaub, but I guess he decided to murder his **** on the feet.

Erick Silva is a mother ****ing beast.

BLACKHOUSE MMA *****Z!

Yeah' date=' but I think E. Silva is Team Nog.

Lol, I know. The 3 main brazilians won by ko. Can't get any better!

I didn't get to see the main card or the regular prelims, I only got to see the FB prelims, but Erick Silva was a monster. I hope they give that guy a bonus. Dropped that other dude FLAT ON HIS ****!

Minus the cash' date=' me too! For once!!! :D I knew Nedkov would destroy, and I thought Nog would just submit Schaub, but I guess he decided to murder his **** on the feet.

[/quote']

Yeah i just hate Luiz Cane, could never bet on him, love that he was running around like a chicken and got tktfo. I wasn't expecting a submission from Nogueira tbh as i knew Schaub trained alot TDD, and that he would underrate Nogueira's standup. But i must say the head movement of Rodrigo was of the hook, he seemed to have sparred quite a bit with Anderson.

Congrats bro' date='

WAR SHOGUN[/quote']

Archived