now people might apreciate rogan a bit more/w poll

SAFI_MMA

His commentary for the Peason vs Barboza fight was the worst i've ever heard.... He went nuts every time Barboza landed a shot but didn't say anything when Pearson landed over & over again... & he said Barb won round 1- shocking!!

Ps. whoever said he will get better if he did more... He did WEC & MMA news... trust me he aint getting any better/#.

Kenny was not that bad lols, but i think they should have a fighter like kenny or couture with the usual goldberg/rogan booth to give a more detailed talk about strategy, i mean rogan knows his stuff but he has never competed in mma let alone at a high level. so would be interesting.

but i agree was not the same without rogan

I tuned out every time Kenny talked. Not because I don't like him but because he doesn't hold my attention.

Yer even Bonnar is better than Kenny. I bet Dana went cheap and offered Bonnar less than WEC.

i hope now people will see how good of a duo goldie and joe are

lol yer i miss em already.

He wasn't that bad' date=' the translator made it a little awkward in my opinion. I swear one of the fighters said something in Portuguese and then she repeated the exact same thing..... in Portuguese[/quote']

Bawhahaha

The guy that best Cain was from Bolivia. His cornerman translated to English, then that chick translated to Portuguese.

Archived