Erick Silva Brings Falcon Punch Into MMA, I Hope Ryuken Is Next!

FroZeN

Here is what that punch looked like in video game form:

120px-Falcon_punch.gif?1313234683

We also have the "This Is Sparta" kick that Anderson Silva showed us.

The Karate Kid kick that Lyoto Machida devastated us with.

I really hope that the Ryuken is next, or a Hadouken or something. Would be amazing.

Feel free to add more moves haha for example.

The Jon Jones Pimp Slap when he was going for a kneebar against Shogun.

The YMCA that Brendan Schaub did while getting KTFO by Big Nog

The infamous Stanky Leg that Rashad Evans did while getting his block knocked off by Machida haha.

There's more deserving punches for "FALCON PUNCH" than Erik Silvas ' date=' probably Shane Rollers on Thiago Tavares comes to mind.[/quote']

Erick Silva is a monster. He's gonna be the next dog in the WW division.

It would do my heart awesome if he was as good as Anderson Silva, and he beat GSP. :D

Erick Silva is a monster. He's gonna be the next dog in the WW division.

It would do my heart awesome if he was as good as Anderson Silva' date=' and he beat GSP. :D[/quote']

I like him a lot a too , but that punch wasn't nearly as spectacular as alot I've seen.

He....hasn't proved much yet , he hasn't faced anyone worth mentioning. I think his next fight should be against Matt Brown.

I like him a lot a too ' date=' but that punch wasn't nearly as spectacular as alot I've seen.

He....hasn't proved much yet , he hasn't faced anyone worth mentioning. I think his next fight should be against Matt Brown.[/quote']

Well, fact is that other guy was a champion of his league too. He KO'ed a champ in 40 seconds.

Guaranteed, this guy will see the top 10. He's gonna be surging up like McDonald, Ellenberger, Condit, and Hendricks.

Well' date=' fact is that other guy was a champion of his league too. He KO'ed a champ in 40 seconds.

Guaranteed, this guy will see the top 10. He's gonna be surging up like McDonald, Ellenberger, Condit, and Hendricks.[/quote']

I love the Welterweight division so much it brings tears to my eyes. The division hasn't had a Brazilian threat in I don't know how long ironically enough. Thiago Alves was the last one actually :rolleyes:

Like I said , I'd like to see him against someone like Matt Brown or Amir Sadollah , they are gritty , they are "alright" everywhere with pretty decent striking. See how he does. Then if he gets through him impressively somebody with some real wrestling ability like Mike Pierce or Rick Story , from there if he wins start feeding him the big dogs.

who was erick silva against?

anyone catch his name

no1?

ok

Luis Ramos was a shooto champion, and Erick was a Jungle Fights champion.

Dude, you're on turbo-troll mode tonight.

Everyone was hating on Jones and saying he'd never go anywhere either, and all the fans were hyping him because they saw natural skill...

Archived