There shouldn't be any Okami hate...

Toomanyhuggers

Enough with that garbage...only a few people sure, but c'mon now.

Okami talked as much trash pre-fight as every other fighter does, its to market the fight.

He did as good as I expected him to do. He isn't as good a grinder as Sonnen, and his striking was not going to do the trick.

Okami fought as best he could against a much superior striker. Silva defended the early takedown attempt, so Okami tried to stand, which was just a bad idea.

Silva was impressive. He is who we thought he was!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_N1OjGhIFc

Enough with that garbage...only a few people sure' date=' but c'mon now.

Okami talked as much trash pre-fight as every other fighter does, its to market the fight.

He did as good as I expected him to do. He isn't as good a grinder as Sonnen, and his striking was not going to do the trick.

Okami fought as best he could against a much superior striker. Silva defended the early takedown attempt, so Okami tried to stand, which was just a bad idea.

Silva was impressive. He is who we thought he was!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_N1OjGhIFc[/quote']

I didn't notice any Okami hate. I, for one, like him but i was being realistic and said his chances were extremely slim if any. But the funny thing is that 90% of the threads prior to the fight were favoring him. Threads made by Okami fans, Silva haters and some trolls. Okami is a good fighter, he tried his best but he is few levels below Silva and that's a fact.

Cheers

Agreed. Okami is alot better than he looked tonight. I think he could have done better and i think intimidation was a huge factor with his performace and Silva was just on tonight he fought a perfect fight.

Still i think he would have had a hard time beating Anderson. Realistically the only way i could see him doing it is how Chael almost did.

I didn't notice any Okami hate. I' date=' for one, like him but i was being realistic and said his chances were extremely slim if any. But the funny thing is that 90% of the threads prior to the fight were favoring him. Threads made by Okami fans, Silva haters and some trolls. Okami is a good fighter, he tried his best but he is few levels below Silva and that's a fact.

Cheers[/quote']

That's because at least 75% of those threads you are mentioning were made by bright. LOL

Archived