Does anyone else notice Anderson Silva wipe the vasilene off his face & put on body?

Rob_Banks

After a friend of mine pointed this out I have been paying closer attention to his pre-fight wipe-down. In his last 3 fights I have seen Anderson Silva wipe the vasilene that is put on his face outside the ring off of his face and onto his arms, chest and stomach. You can plainly see him actively wiping the vasilene off and then wiping it down his arms, on his chest and stomach, etc He does this in front of the camera on the PPV as plain as day.He now starts the fights slippery and after sweating a bit he must be as slippery as a greased pig. I don't know how slippery a greased pig is, but I imagine it's none to easy to grab and slap around. Isn't this, or shouldn't this be illegal? I don't see any other fighters do this and didn't even notice that Anderson Silva did it until my friend pointed it out to me and now I have seen him do the exact same thing in his last 3 fights, Watch the PPV footage, you can't miss it. My question is: is this allowed and has anyone else noticed him do this?

After a friend of mine pointed this out I have been paying closer attention to his pre-fight wipe-down. In his last 3 fights I have seen Anderson Silva wipe the vasilene that is put on his face outside the ring off of his face and onto his arms' date=' chest and stomach. You can plainly see him actively wiping the vasilene off and then wiping it down his arms, on his chest and stomach, etc He does this in front of the camera on the PPV as plain as day.He now starts the fights slippery and after sweating a bit he must be as [b']slippery as a greased pig[/b]. I don't know how slippery a geeased pig is, but I imagine it's none to easy to grab and slap around. Isn't this, or shouldn't this be illegal? I don't see any other fighters do this and didn't even notice that Anderson Silva did it until my friend pointed it out to me and now I have seen him do the exact same thing in his last 3 fights, Watch the PPV footage, you can't miss it. My question is: is this allowed and has anyone else noticed him do this?

I highlighted the part that reminds me of your mom.

I am not disputing his victories or maligning his skill, or saying the vasilene helped him win. I just never noticed it before it was pointed out to me. Besides, you would have to get close to him, without eating a plate of lefts and/or rights, for it to matter. I'm not a big fan of his style, but you can't argue that it doesn't work for him or that he has more skill than he shows in his fights. I was mainly curious as to whether it was allowed, ignored, or even noticed. Now I know, thanks

I'd be a pessimist too Pete with that kinda mommy baggage. If your going to take a shot at someone's mom you could you atleast try to be funny, or harsh, or anything but lame. I think I'm going to make your mom work the docks tonight for that. Lots of Seamen there. She's seen more seamen than the waterfront district. I think that's where she met your dad. Now that's some funny ****.

After a friend of mine pointed this out I have been paying closer attention to his pre-fight wipe-down. In his last 3 fights I have seen Anderson Silva wipe the vasilene that is put on his face outside the ring off of his face and onto his arms' date=' chest and stomach. You can plainly see him actively wiping the vasilene off and then wiping it down his arms, on his chest and stomach, etc He does this in front of the camera on the PPV as plain as day.He now starts the fights slippery and after sweating a bit he must be as slippery as a greased pig. I don't know how slippery a greased pig is, but I imagine it's none to easy to grab and slap around. Isn't this, or shouldn't this be illegal? I don't see any other fighters do this and didn't even notice that Anderson Silva did it until my friend pointed it out to me and now I have seen him do the exact same thing in his last 3 fights, Watch the PPV footage, you can't miss it. My question is: is this allowed and has anyone else noticed him do this?[/b']

This is how i know you're lying.

Archived