I just can't stand Anderson Silva. I dislike his face!

Imperialheights

You look at his face and it's like it's saying "i know i'm the best, i'm good, hehehe you can't beat me, i'm better then you....."

Is face spells arrogance. His little smiley square face. WIsh someone could realy knock him solid. Put him back to his place.

I like much better the humbleness of GSP or so many others.

You look at his face and it's like it's saying "i know i'm the best' date=' i'm good, hehehe you can't beat me, i'm better then you....."

Is face spells arrogance. His little smiley square face. WIsh someone could realy knock him solid. Put him back to his place.

I like much better the humbleness of GSP or so many others.[/quote']

Anderson Silva:"Bj penn is the best".

GSP:"I want to become Michael Jordan of MMA".

You look at his face and it's like it's saying "i know i'm the best' date=' i'm good, hehehe you can't beat me, i'm better then you....."

I guess bright honored his bet. Imagine that.

Could be because your a racist but most likely just another hater.. Stop staring at his face wondering what he is thinking..Creep..

Dude, please STFU and GTFO about this racism ********. Not every disagreement with a guy is racist, for gods sake, you don't even know if the OP is white or not.

But seriously' date=' didn't you find him arrogant vs Forrest, putting his guard down, boppin his head, dancin and s***! I know it's all strategy and psycological but still that was uncool! Arrogant![/quote']

I disagree. Nothing wrong with trickery in the ring or baiting and getting in someones head.

If a fighter can't handle it they're in the wrong sport.

and really i don't think he does it to show boat.

It's more a mental thing to crush his opponents heart and he's having fun out there.

Why is GSP hummble, because he always says he is? If he was he wouldn't say it

Thinking about it' date=' i think i don't like him because he always win easily.

I never really saw him have a hard time, like almost lost or a real good punch that shook him up.

It's always like a kid's game for him and maybe that's why i don't really like him.

But i admit he's extremely good.[/quote']

The Sonnon fight had a close call. He tried his hands down against Chael and instead of Cheal thinking for a split second is this dude trying to clown me? *Boom im hit* he realized Silva was about to go into attack mode and he rushed him first.

The Sonnon fight had a close call. He tried his hands down against Chael and instead of Cheal thinking for a split second is this dude trying to clown me? *Boom im hit* he realized Silva was about to go into attack mode and he rushed him first.

So true. The fans can believe it all they want and live in this P4P, best in the world (UFC....possibly), best that will ever be, unbeatable etc. etc. but It's when the other fighters who can beat him start believing it, it's a sad state of affairs. I can't wait for the day that someone takes him out in brutal fashion and gives him a fake bow as he's down.

So true. The fans can believe it all they want and live in this P4P' date=' best in the world (UFC....possibly), best that will ever be, unbeatable etc. etc. but It's when the other fighters who can beat him start believing it, it's a sad state of affairs. I can't wait for the day that someone takes him out in brutal fashion and gives him a fake bow as he's down.[/quote']

scrubs-beating.gif

Archived