Hey Forum members Anderson said Cigano punches him in face

Chute_Boxe_Champion

Yes' date=' he obviously said Cigano...anyone who seriously thinks he said segal is a ****ing moron :)[/quote']

anyone who doesnt take steven seagal seriously as a martial artist is f***ing moron.

I know meatheads like to believe that he is just a movie star but he is a legit MASTER in a martial art, not just a black belt that was recieved in a few years. There is a reason that these champions pay him so much respect.

he did say cigano... dont see what the big deal is training with seagal anyway hes mainly an ACTOR whos never been in a good film in his life i might add aswell

wow puff daddy you clearly have ZERO knowledge of martial arts, he is mainly a martial artist who is also an actor. go research steven seagal before you talk trash. there are so many meathead ufc fans that think they know everything because they have watched ufc for a couple of years. I guarentee half of these people don't even understand the purpose and discipline developed from being an actual martial.

• 2 weeks later...
you seagal fans are retard he clearly said cigano

and btw silva's trainer admitted a few months ago that the whole seagal stuff was just a marketing trick

do u have a link for this? cuz segal entered with machida too when he KOed randy with a flying kick. plus i saw videos of anderson actually training with seagal. what would anderson or machida gain from such a marketing trick?

Archived