Shobum isn't back be fought a easy fight forest didn't want to be there

JON_KO_DOE860

Wow, you guys are delusional. Forrest looked like complete **** even when he was coming out to the octagon. He looked flabby, and it was obvious he didn't want to be there.

Shogun also looked like **** with his wreckless striking. Of course, Forrest was the worse fighter of the two tonight.

**** all of you Shobum ain't **** remember the Jon jones fight lol put in there with sum1 that wants to win **** forest too I never like forest learn how to take other opinions Shobum d1ck riders

woahhhh dude relax ur really mad right now aren't u . Damn u gotta relax I can see u hate shogun but just relax hahahahahah

Wow' date=' you guys are delusional. Forrest looked like complete **** even when he was coming out to the octagon. He looked flabby, and it was obvious he didn't want to be there.

Shogun also looked like **** with his wreckless striking. Of course, Forrest was the worse fighter of the two tonight.[/quote']

Dude u were the one bashing every shogun fan that he was gonna get wrecked now ur wrong by a mile and ur still saying he looks like ****. Guess ur still not over the shogun machida fight

Dude u were the one bashing every shogun fan that he was gonna get wrecked now ur wrong by a mile and ur still saying he looks like ****. Guess ur still not over the shogun machida fight

Lmfao, show me a post where I said he'd lose to Forrest. Haha...you're about to look real stupid when I link you to my tapology profile that shows my predictions.

http://www.tapology.com/profiles/frozen/predictions/ufc-134-silva-vs-okami

Dumb *** :)

Lmfao' date=' show me a post where I said he'd lose to Forrest. Haha...you're about to look real stupid when I link you to my tapology profile that shows my predictions.

http://www.tapology.com/profiles/frozen/predictions/ufc-134-silva-vs-okami

Dumb *** :)[/quote']

Oh watever Ididn't see that sorry but I still remember u bashing about shogun I don't get why ur even complaining about him right now it's pointless

This is a forum it's made for other opinions not to jump on other forum ppl for giving his or hers opinion on a fight I'm a rampage fan I don't get my panties in a twist because other ppl opinions on him grow up MMA kids

lol' date=' well when your opinion is wrong by 10 miles, you better expect to get flack.

Butthurt lol your a corny *** kid grow the **** up lil man your not funny

I'd like to see you tell me that to my face, little boy. I'd destroy you.

Oh watever Ididn't see that sorry but I still remember u bashing about shogun I don't get why ur even complaining about him right now it's pointless

I'm not complaining, I just hate how everyone thinks he is "back" when all that happened was some guy who doesn't have the will to fight anymore threw sloppy, slow punches got KTFO by a guy who can't stay healthy for more than two fights.

I respect Shogun, and admit that he is a great fighter, but he looked pretty bad in that fight til the KO.

**** all of you Shobum ain't **** remember the Jon jones fight lol put in there with sum1 that wants to win **** forest too I never like forest learn how to take other opinions Shobum d1ck riders

Ok I get it now. You boy Forrest' date=' now your father wont read you a bed time story...

Here ya go -

[img']http://apostoliccm.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/tissues.jpg[/img]

lol' date=' well when your opinion is wrong by 10 miles, you better expect to get flack.

I'd like to see you tell me that to my face, little boy. I'd destroy you.[/quote']

Lol internet thug lol hahaha I whoop you lil man 240 been training MMA wrestle though out highschool your a ***** I would own your ***** *** n treat you like the kid your are

Troll think I give a **** about periods I'm not here for a English test *** bag stfu

Hmm was going to write some funny stuff as a reply. Then I looked up at the join date. Then I figured wow Timmy's mom sure let him use the internet late tonight I hope he isn't grounded tomorrow. /thread.

Hmm was going to write some funny stuff as a reply. Then I looked up at the join date. Then I figured wow Timmy's mom sure let him use the internet late tonight I hope he isn't grounded tomorrow. /thread.

My join date lol get a life lmao I don't live on here I got a girl a job and real friends keep backing up your forum friends haha UFC forums=no life bums

My join date lol get a life lmao I don't live on here I got a girl a job and real friends keep backing up your forum friends haha UFC forums=no life bums

Ok Timmy I will break it down for you.

1) you are a little boy so yea your Mom does not count as your girl.

2) paper route is a great job for you at 13 keep it up, I hope everyone tips you during the holidays!

3) Don't get mad and smash your keyboard. Your mom might spank you for it. (though I suppose if you think your Mom is your girl like the first line suggests then you might like it!)

4) Shogun just won Timmy and I don't think anything you say can change that. Try finding something fun to vent your anger on. Like ants in the back yard.

5) Timmy just because you are fat as F* and 240 and you have to wrestle your self into the bath does not count as MMA.

Keep trying and you might find a life :) good luck Timmy!

you doing it wrong' date=' (_)_)==============D~~~ (on your face)

hahahahaha. schooling you in everything, just remember to bring your favorite pillow.[/quote']

Hahahahahaha...... Funny pencil****. Sorry that you spend soooo much time practicing on your **** drawings to be to your delight I personally can care less, you got the pic the first time though right? I'm not the one goin around fixing pples "images of ****"!!! Lmao,( then you want to talk about BUTTHURT... please maybe it's all of you, who really thought [B]that shobumm did so great against Forrest tonight butthurt because your all getting ****ed[/b].) So as for you **** lover sorry I didnt make YOUR "perfect pencil****" i dont get ****ed I got a girl to play with so go jerk off pple.

Hahahahahaha...... Funny pencil****. Sorry that you spend soooo much time practicing on your **** drawings to be to your delight I personally can care less' date=' you got the pic the first time though right? I'm not the one goin around fixing pples "images of ****"!!! Lmao,( then you want to talk about BUTTHURT... please maybe it's all of you, who really [b']thought[/b] [B]that shobumm did so great against Forrest tonight butthurt because your all getting ****ed[/b].) So as for you **** lover sorry I didnt make YOUR "perfect pencil****" i dont get ****ed I got a girl to play with so go jerk off pple.

hahahahahahahahaha. all that **** and you still on the forum, go to your so called chick then playa, you dont got to prove jack **** to the people on the forum. just bring a pillow.

hahahahahahaha. what a scrub

hahahahahahahahaha. all that **** and you still on the forum' date=' go to your so called chick then playa, you dont got to prove jack **** to the people on the forum. just bring a pillow.

hahahahahahaha. what a scrub[/quote']

Funny you really think Jon doe writing... Rock on with your **** bro, if I had my own profile you would know I'm not a man... So sorry buddy. And the pillow thing by the way Is retarded. Ok we're on the forum because we just watched the fights and wanted to talk about our opinions here, did not really think retards that are wrapped up on one fighters **** were going to get so emotional on an opinion. But rock on with your lonely pillow

Wow' date=' you guys are delusional. Forrest looked like complete **** even when he was coming out to the octagon. He looked flabby, and it was obvious he didn't want to be there.

[b']Shogun also looked like **** with his wreckless striking[/b]. Of course, Forrest was the worse fighter of the two tonight.

well he didn't use kicks this fight out of risk of being taken down, and the fact that forrest has zero power could be reason for Shogun's striking style. I guarantee he wouldn't fight that way against others.

Funny you really think Jon doe writing... Rock on with your **** bro' date=' if I had my own profile you would know I'm not a man... So sorry buddy. And the pillow thing by the way Is retarded. Ok we're on the forum because we just watched the fights and wanted to talk about our opinions here, did not really think retards that are wrapped up on one fighters **** were going to get so emotional on an opinion. But rock on with your lonely pillow[/quote']

hahahahahahahaha. a female? like i said before you got nothing to prove, what you say about your personal life doesnt matter. take it easy and go get yourself stuffed. good way to relieve stress.

Funny you really think Jon doe writing... Rock on with your **** bro' date=' if I had my own profile you would know I'm not a man... So sorry buddy. And the pillow thing by the way Is retarded. Ok we're on the forum because we just watched the fights and wanted to talk about our opinions here, did not really think retards that are wrapped up on one fighters **** were going to get so emotional on an opinion. But rock on with your lonely pillow[/quote']

Well it's obvious you aint a man. Just a lost obese boy biding his time getting mad about your idol Griff getting beat up by Rua...

Sucks to be you.

Well it's obvious you aint a man. Just a lost obese boy biding his time getting mad about your idol Griff getting beat up by Rua...

Sucks to be you.

Lol I dont like forest I'm a rampage fan all I'm saying shogun had a easy fight forest didn't want to be there I'm done having arguments with 16 year old kids

Lol' date=' I wasnt arguing... What made you think that ?

Please dont tell me you were ?[/quote']

Nah I wasn't I was trying to just state my opinion then you and your forum butt buddy's jump on me like flies on **** lol then you shin was all buddy buddy on post your dog thread now you posting hurt dogs trying to make me mad lol that's pitiful my dogs are healthy and never got put in a fight I'm done b.e.z at the end of the day I logg off and careless about you and all the other **** talkers I have a great life if you and your butt buddy's hurt my feeling haha@ you.

Ps to all o of you shogun ****s sorry that I have my own opinion and thoughts about something.

Archived