Ufc fear factor

Inferno33

Hey I remember Brian Ebersole telling Joe Rogan that they should make a Fear Factor episode with UFC fighters, then all of a sudden Joe is off filming Fear Factor for the first time since the show closed years ago. Coincidence?

Does anyone think their actually making a Fear Factor episode with UFC fighters?

I think it would be funny to watch,

discuss..

(not sure if this belongs in UFC section or outside UFC section since it has to do with Joe Rogan and a possible UFC fear factor but whatever)

Hey I remember Brian Ebersole telling Joe Rogan that they should make a Fear Factor episode with UFC fighters' date=' then all of a sudden Joe is off filming Fear Factor for the first time since the show closed years ago. Coincidence?

Does anyone think their actually making a Fear Factor episode with UFC fighters?

I think it would be funny to watch,

discuss..

(not sure if this belongs in UFC section or outside UFC section since it has to do with Joe Rogan and a possible UFC fear factor but whatever)[/quote']

Rogan has stated recently he wants to do one.

He has even twittered Frank Mir about doing it.

I think now that they signed the deal with Fox it's unlikely. Fox won't let their fighters do a show on NBC.

Besides' date=' I don't wanna find out Rampage is scared off the dark [b']or that beatles make A. Silva puke[/b]

He's a spider, dude. Beatles are his favorite desert :))

And i think the dark is scared of Rampage :))

Archived