I bid you all a farewell.

GoldenAfro

Good evening fellow peers on the UFC forum:

I just wanted to bid you all a farewell. Currently I live on the Jersey Shore and the weather here has been terrible, and honestly this is just the start. All of my surrounding townships have been evacuated, but my town hasn't.

By information I Have received through my cellphone most of the towns near me have lost power. And currently there is a tornado watch directly headed to my 1.3 mile town.

So I thought this was a good time to say goodbye to a community that I have called home for so long.

Goodbye my friends,

GoldenAfro

PS: I think it would be a good time to get my true beliefs down.

1) Fedor is the greatest of all time, but I can accepct he can lose now. After he lost that aurora of invincibility his time had come.

2) Silva will lose a rematch to Chael, don't give me that ******** Silva was hurt. It was a great come from behind victory don't spoil it

3) I used to be a huge GSP fan but after UFC 100 I wanted him to lose

4) The Miller bros have the biggest heart in the UFC.

Good evening fellow peers on the UFC forum:

I just wanted to bid you all a farewell. Currently I live on the Jersey Shore and the weather here has been terrible' date=' and honestly this is just the start. All of my surrounding townships have been evacuated, but my town hasn't.

By information I Have received through my cellphone most of the towns near me have lost power. And currently there is a tornado watch directly headed to my 1.3 mile town.

So I thought this was a good time to say goodbye to a community that I have called home for so long.

Goodbye my friends,

GoldenAfro

PS: I think it would be a good time to get my true beliefs down.

1) Fedor is the greatest of all time, but I can accepct he can lose now. After he lost that aurora of invincibility his time had come.

2) Silva will lose a rematch to Chael, don't give me that ******** Silva was hurt. It was a great come from behind victory don't spoil it

3) I used to be a huge GSP fan but after UFC 100 I wanted him to lose

4) The Miller bros have the biggest heart in the UFC.[/quote']

I completely agree with all of your "true beliefs." Also, you'll be fine. I live on the Texas coast (10 miles from the Gulf) and a Category 1-2 storm isn't that bad. As long as you don't live directly on the beach and don't get hit by the dirty (northwest) side of the storm, all you'll get are some downed trees, maybe lose some shingles, and lose your electricity for a little while. I won't even evacuate for less than a Cat 3 anymore. As long as you're stocked up on water and canned food, don't try to drive until it's over, and don't do anything stupid you don't have much to worry about. If you live at the beach though, ignore what I said and get the hell out of there. Storm surge isn't something you want to mess with.

It's your own fault you didn't evacuate!

He said his town didn't call for an evacuation. Here in RI I know they have began to evacuate a lot of the shore communities, but alot of towns a few miles out haven't been told to leave. It's not like everyone have a place to go West.

I'm hoping for the best here in Providence, considering we flood out on a decent thunder storm. I can only imagine what a hard tropical storm could do :(

Archived