I really enjoyed UFC Rio

GoldenAfro

I think the UFC should hold event in Brazil every year, because this card has easily been the best of the year.

Seriously how could have it not have been? There was no athletic commishion so Shogun and Nog were able to look just as good as they were in pride.

I for one think every UFC event should not be in the USA.

I think the UFC should hold event in Brazil every year' date=' because this card has easily been the best of the year.

Seriously how could have it not have been? [b']There was no athletic commishion so Shogun and Nog were able to look just as good as they were in pride.[/b]

haha win post!

but 134 is good card.

I think the UFC should hold event in Brazil every year' date=' because this card has easily been the best of the year.

Seriously how could have it not have been? [b']There was no athletic commishion so Shogun and Nog were able to look just as good as they were in pride.[/b]

Glad someone else did. If you read the threads it seems like it was either a fix or cheating or bad judging. Besides the Ross fight it was all good.

I hope that bold part isn't a sly accusation.

Glad someone else did. If you read the threads it seems like it was either a fix or cheating or bad judging. Besides the Ross fight it was all good.

I hope that bold part isn't a sly accusation.

I'm still shocked on the 30-25 during the Miller fight, he did get dominated in the second round, but they had to be watching another fight.

Don't get me wrong Miller lost, but not that bad.

Silva vs Okami= agree

Forrest vs Shogun= disagree

Shaub vs big Nog= toss up

Pearson vs Barboza= toss up as well

Cane vs Nedkov= agree

Okami won the number one contender...

Cane lost...

so, I guess they didn`t fed anyone right?

I love bacon! I might be getting the message wrong but isn't the TS supporting Brazil?

he is suggesting that nog and shogun are on roids.. lol, he thinks that there is no drug tests in brazil.

its funny coming from a sonnen fan.. :cool:

Seriously how could have it not have been? There was no athletic commishion so Shogun and Nog were able to look just as good as they were in pride.

I for one think every UFC event should not be in the USA.[/quote']

Dont forget about Thiago Testaverz. He didn't look completely juiced out of his mind or anything like that...

Archived