Remember when.....

FraleyA

Brock Lesnar beat Frank Mir to death in their first fight then got caught in a knee bar?

Then at UFC 100 Brock beat Frank Mir to death and won that fight?

Then there was talk about Brock Lesnar vs Frank Mir 3 but nobody wanted to see it because Brock had already destroyed Frank Mir 2 times?

Well,if Brock "technically" beat Frank Mir 2 times why don't people say that Chael Sonnen technically "beat" Anderson Silva. He did the same thing that Brock did to Mir then got caught.

A win is a win but I have a point.

Bork tapped like a little bxtch in his first fight with Mir. The only people who say differently are the loser WWE converts who were proclaiming that roid monkey the GOAT before he even stepped into the octagon.

Sonnen is such a loser that even pumped full of 17 times the normal amount of testosterone the best he could do against an injured Anderson Silva is come close. Hes also a two bit con man who ratted on his partners in crime for a lenient sentence. He's nothing but a mouth and a typical classles American who can't take losing like a man.

Bork tapped like a little bxtch in his first fight with Mir. The only people who say differently are the loser WWE converts who were proclaiming that roid monkey the GOAT before he even stepped into the octagon.

Sonnen is such a loser that even pumped full of 17 times the normal amount of testosterone the best he could do against an injured Anderson Silva is come close. Hes also a two bit con man who ratted on his partners in crime for a lenient sentence. He's nothing but a mouth and a typical classles American who can't take losing like a man.

That's 3 years old and has nothing to do with Zuffa.

Chael Sonnen quit in that fight he tapped out he said i cant fight anymore i lose he wins uncle

if he really wanted to he could have went unconciouss and have his arm broken and then Anderson could have beaten on Chaels lifeless body until he came too 20 years later

don't say he technically won because if there were no refs or anything chael could die because he would have went to sleep and i don't care who you are after you are put to sleep there is nothing you can do to defend yourself

Anderson beat Chael and Chael's boyfriend deal with it

Brock Lesnar beat Frank Mir to death in their first fight then got caught in a knee bar?

Then there was talk about Brock Lesnar vs Frank Mir 3 but nobody wanted to see it because Brock had already destroyed Frank Mir 2 times?

Well' date='if Brock "technically" beat Frank Mir 2 times why don't people say that Chael Sonnen technically "beat" Anderson Silva. He did the same thing that Brock did to Mir then got caught.

A win is a win but I have a point.[/quote']

Brock was smashing Mir's face in. Sonnen was throwing "pillow punches"!

He hit him 600000000 times. It don't matter.

He also got submitted and lost. Sure he was winning until he lost.

See there's this thing in fights called submissions and when people tap to them they lose.

Bork didn't win the first fight technically, sure he was winning it then he lost.

Well' date='if Brock "technically" beat Frank Mir 2 times why don't people say that Chael Sonnen technically "beat" Anderson Silva. He did the same thing that Brock did to Mir then got caught.

A win is a win but I have a point.[/quote']

Mir wasn't letting Brock take him down, looking for a submission all fight. Silva WAS letting Chael take him down, determined to submit him because of what Sonnen said about the Nogs.

Completely different. Mir got lucky, Silva had a plan and saw it through.

Archived