silva needs to retire

BruteDion

He has like 5 or 6 fights left on his contract....do you really wanna see him fight that many more times in the mw class and risk lossing...cuz hes not moving up and gsp will not move up aswell....i would only want 3 fights at most from him....stann or sonnen then palhares if he gets more good wins

Discuss

Well he definitely needs atleast one more fight so he can get his title defenses to 10 in a row (technically it already would be if Lutter had made weight)

Btw I dont agree he should retire, he should retire when his age starts to show or he feels that he isnt his best anymore.

He has like 5 or 6 fights left on his contract....do you really wanna see him fight that many more times in the mw class and risk lossing...cuz hes not moving up and gsp will not move up aswell....i would only want 3 fights at most from him....stann or sonnen then palhares if he gets more good wins

Discuss

Sonnen, GSP, Jones, then retire as 34-4, with 17-0 record in UFC. GOAT.

He's still winning' date=' so no, I don't want him to retire.[/quote']

Im trown...im a fan...i think of him as the goat....i just want to remember him as the best ufc and mma fighter of all time and him being undefeated and still looking amazing aswell....but im also tired of him holding the belt it would be nice to see him retire and see vitor fight sonnen for the belt if he beats stann

Archived