Best moment of 134

rodrodMMA92

Yup' date=' this made me more excited than anything else of the night. No one gave Nog a chance because he's looked slow and out of his element the last couple fights. Even I thought Nog was gonna lose tonight but i'm glad he won.[/quote']

i thought nog was going to win just by Sub and not KO i knew he had the skills but there was no image in my mind of Nog having such impressive head movement

Good to know I wasn't the only one lol I couldn't believe my eyes, I knew he could win, but didn't expect him to win with that AWESOME knockout! I didn't even know that it was his first time fighting in Brasil!

I was out my seat cheering and winging my arms in the air like a ****ing windmill when he knocked Schaub out' date=' I never seen that coming and Silva dominating Okami like that was just the cherry on top![/quote']

The best part was all the GSP fans being so butthurt

I think it's hilarious that the GSP fans can't just be happy with the fact that GSP is the best athlete at 170.

GSP will never be on Silva's level. The biggest difference is that Silva is a fighter

Silva p4p #1 Kingpin, get used to it

Best moment: Nog KO Schaub. even though i was rooting for Schaub that was a good fight. Also Miller dropping Palhares after he got done prancing around like a fool.

Embarrasing Moment: Palhares looking like an idiot jumping on the cage when the fight was still going. EPIC fail.

Worst Moment: Kenny Florians Commentating...

The best part was all the GSP fans being so butthurt

I think it's hilarious that the GSP fans can't just be happy with the fact that GSP is the best athlete at 170.

GSP will never be on Silva's level. The biggest difference is that Silva is a fighter

Silva p4p #1 Kingpin' date=' get used to it[/quote']

seriosly dude i think your obsessed with gsp. 99% of your comments relate to him. gsp haters gonna hate.

But honestly, silva proved why he's the p4p best. gsp fans wont admit there is nothing wrong with gsp. But after tonight, yeah Silva showed why he's the champ and p4p best. Goes in there, no fear, and finished his opponent and isn't even tentative. GSP is way too damn conservative and honestly im very frustrated and wish he would take a chance. I mean yeah he dominates his opponents and makes them look bad, no doubt, but its that finish everyone wants and a finish he needs. He need to finish Diaz to maintain his legacy. Until then Silva #1, GSP #2. gsp fans don't want to admit anything. But i will. Sick of gsp being conservative. Get a finish! Do your famous backflip that you used to do when you would finish opponents! I just think gsp haters are even more annoying when they purposely seek to bash him (like you).

The best moment of 134 was when everyone was reminded that Nog is a much better boxer at 35 then Schaub will ever be in his entire life. There's a reason Roy Nelson knocked Schaub the **** out... it clearly was not a fluke.

Think about it for a second. Nog is 35 with 40 fights. He was coming off a knee surgery and double hip surgery. He was coming off an 18 month layoff weighing ten pounds heavier then his ideal weight and he still put the stamp on Schaub in the first ****ing round.

Big Nog was hands down moment of the night. Plus, I really, really hope I never have to listen to anyone tell me how great Schaub's striking is again. He got knocked out by two people who can only wing punches - clearly a sign he isn't that technical. He beat Cro Cop (which he was actually losing until then) and Gonzaga. Not exactly cream of the crop competition there.

The second for me was watching that bum Cane (Caine?) get ktfo. I was really pumped up over that. I don't know why but I've never liked that guy and feel he is just another Leben gatekeeper who the announcers won't stop telling you how his crap smells sweeter than yours. Glad he got knocked out by someone who likely won't win another fight in the UFC. ha

was Nog putting Shaub in his place. Face down on the mat.

Anderson went Roy Jones on Okami. Eh we saw it before vs Forrest.

Shogun destroyed Forrest. Eh seen Shogun destroy many guys before.

But Nog shut that smack talking overhyped glass chinned Shaub.

I loved the card and the fights, except for Shogun v Forrest. I was disappointed in both guys performance and the fight did not really do anything to convince me that Shogun is 'back' as he puts it.

We are going to have to see who he fights next and how he performs, but i had hoped to see a different fight from what we saw :(

Archived