Tired of this nonsense..

Showtime956

Honestly, im tired of silva tooling his opps. Also tired of seeing him win. GSP is not the answer for silva, GSP would end up like the rest. SILVA IF YOU AINT AFRAID OF "REAL" COMPETITION MOVE UP TO LHW AND STAY THERE!!! Give him shogun,Henderson,Machida, Jones,Rampage,Evans. I guarentee his winning streak will not last in the LHW div.!

Honestly' date=' im tired of silva tooling his opps. Also tired of seeing him win. GSP is not the answer for silva, GSP would end up like the rest. SILVA IF YOU AINT AFRAID OF "REAL" COMPETITION MOVE UP TO LHW AND STAY THERE!!! Give him shogun,Henderson,Machida, Jones,Rampage,Evans. I guarentee his winning streak will not last in the LHW div.![/quote']

He'd probably beat Hendo again, won't fight Machida, Jones/Rampage/Evans/Shogun he can beat (as they can beat Anderson)

I agree, he has cleaned out the MW division. Only fights he really has left there would be Sonnen, Stann, Mayhem, and mabey Bisping. All fights he would most likely just win. Dude needs to just go to LHW so he can start being in some competitive fights. Silva Vs Shogun, Machida, Rashad, Jones, Davis, Rampage, and so many others would be amazing fights. Silva has shown he can fight at 205 in the past so I really see no reason for him to stay at MW. Why have the P4P best fighter in the world fight the P4P weakest division in the UFC.

Frankenstein Rampage wouldn't be able to touch Anderson.

Machida and Anderson won't fight.

Henderson already lost to Silva once but a rematch would be good.

Who knows about Shogun? Demolished by Jones then KOed an unmotivated Griffin, it'd be interesting.

If Jones has chin than he'd probably be able to toss Anderson around.

Rashad would likely end up doing the stanky leg like he did against Machida, but he could definitely have success with his wrestling.

Just like GSP I think he wants to protect his legazee as much as possible.

Anderson won't fight in a division dominated by great grapplers and wrestlers. LHW and HW would destroy him. That's why he stays in the MW division where everyone has a small reach advantage in striking and have little wrestling experience.

Won't fight great grapplers huh? You mean like two olympic wrestlers? What about multiple BJJ world champions? OOH OOH! How about a former champion from LHW?

You just a dime-a-dozen hater son.

Honestly' date=' im tired of silva tooling his opps. Also tired of seeing him win. GSP is not the answer for silva, GSP would end up like the rest. SILVA IF YOU AINT AFRAID OF "REAL" COMPETITION MOVE UP TO LHW AND STAY THERE!!! Give him shogun,Henderson,Machida, Jones,Rampage,Evans. I guarentee his winning streak will not last in the LHW div.![/quote']

I wouldn't call his skills nonsense or tooling. Silva just sets theses guys up and they walk right into his strikes.

So.... because the guy is so dominant make him fight guys that walk around upwards of 40 lbs heavier than him as "normal" competition? That doesn't make any sense. Yes, he has cleaned out the division (well he did long ago honestly) but that doesn't mean Okami wasn't a legitimate contender.

As far as his winning streak he would do OK against the top at LHW.

Has no chance against Jones. Jones would win a UD without breaking much of a sweat IMO. TD and then just ride out AS all day. He's too long and far too big for AS to pull out any amazing submission.

Would probably beat Rampage in UD, if he didn't get tired first facing a far bigger opponent.

Henderson nowadays AS would rape in the first round and then poop on his face for good measure. Henderson 2011 is half of what he was even 3 years ago. He's just too old.

I agree Evans would be doing the stanky leg.

Rua.... Who knows. I think it might resemble Silva's fight with Griffin actually. I still don't think much of Rua as a fighter and lord knows he has no defense striking. AS excels at taking apart straight forward aggressive strikers. That said, Rua is naturally bigger and occassionally looks really good.

I would like to see Silva take on one of the top guys, though. I think it's a win-win for him. There's not much reason for him not to other than he's mentally a weak child like we all have found out over numerous fights of his.

Archived