silva has offically cleaned out middleweight division

dapappamasher

silva has beat everyone there is to beat at middleweight. there is really nobaody left for him to beat at 185. okami was the last solid fighter at mw to lose to him just feel its time for silva to take his skills to 205 division for good. he is 36 and i read on sherdog that he wants to fight 5 more times.forget rashad give him to shogun and give anderson the winner of jones and rampage.and anyone that thinks sonnen can beat him, his best chance at beating silva was last august at 117 and even at that he cheated. lightheavyweight is were all the fights r for silva, and we can all forget about silva vs gsp. goreges dont want none off silva

stann woul get dropped belfort was more of a threat and look what happend stop doutbing silva he needs to fight at 205 no 185 has a chance he has proved it 14 straight times including some 205 fighters

I would agree that no mw guy really has a shot besides stann and maybe pahlares (all depends if he can get it to the ground)....it sucks that dana will not let him move up

No thats not what i ment at all....i mean dana will not let silva move up so its not happening

do u talk to dana or what cause after seeing him toy with okami which no one has done before. he is getting older i want to see every fight of his till he retires and dana is a business man. he knows jones vs silva would seel more the a silva vs stann

I would like to see him at 205. LHW is the best division for all of MMA in my eyes. So why not put the best figher in it and see how he does! Silva fighting - Page,Jones,Rashad,Shogun,Davis and T.Silva would all be good to watch. And I would pay big $$ to watch him smash Vera... That would make me laugh alot!

I would like to see him at 205. LHW is the best division for all of MMA in my eyes. So why not put the best figher in it and see how he does! Silva fighting - Page' date='Jones,Rashad,Shogun,Davis and T.Silva would all be good to watch. And I would pay big $$ to watch him smash Vera... That would make me laugh alot![/quote']

exactly those r fights fans want to see and pay 60 bucks for

There are still at least 3 decent fights for Silva in the division.

First he has the winner of Stann v Sonnen. Then there is a mix of guys close to a shot including Mayhem, Bisping, Belfort, Munoz, Santiago and Boetch is showing some promise. I could see a new contender coming from a different division though next year, like Shields or Kos. There is also a strong possibility next year that Strikeforce top guys will move over, so could be someone there for him

Chael Sonnen whipped Silvas butt for 3 rounds, but made one mental error and lost the fight. Why isn't the UFC giving him a rematch? Are they protecting Silva now? Maybe they should just throw potatoes at him until he retires.... how many fights does he have left on his current contract?

I'd like to see Silva at LHW, but Machida is there and they have their whole loyalty thing going on.

Blackhouse is being represented by Machida in LHW and by Silva at MW, so Silva won't move up unless he does it for a retirement fight against someone other than Machida.

Maybe a pride legends fight against shogun, or a young p4p prospect against a p4p king in Jones vs Silva.

Archived