Rousimar Palhares aka. The dirtiest fighter in the UFC

Bong_Water_Blues

when i saw him "think" he finished Dan Miller...i was like what is this ****ing idiot doing?!?! smh...1st he accuses Marquardt and looks like a fool. Then the crap he pulls with Miller along what you said. Yeah dirtiest fighter. ****** bag!

when i saw him "think" he finished Dan Miller...i was like what is this ****ing idiot doing?!?! smh...1st he accuses Marquardt and looks like a fool. Then the crap he pulls with Miller along what you said. Yeah dirtiest fighter. ****** bag!

Lol then almost gets ko'ed by miller right after.

Well with the eye poke, even herb dean didnt stop the fight, so its not his job to stop if the ref didnt.

It was funny when he went to go celebrate, grabbing the cage was cheating, now with the punch after the bell was weird, because we were not in the cage fighting with full adrenaline and in our hometown, it was loud, sometimes they can't even hear their own corner let alone the horn.

But i must admit holding on submissions for tooo long especially ones like heel hooks are dangerous and dirty

I agree 100%, infact I think Miller should have won the fight.

Round 1) obviously miller loses

Round 2) Palhares continually grabs cage, warned by ref 3 times, and still does it again. Should have been deducted 1 point for a 10-8 round

Round 3) both were fatigued but Miller had a bit better striking.

Obviously there have been far worse decisions, but that's my opinion. And if you heard the judges scores it was shocking. It seemed like all they focused on was Palhares jumping up on the cage in round one. And if you really watched at the end of round two he heard the bell and intentionally kept striking. Herb Dean had to pull him off Miller. The eye poke was not his fault and the ref didn't say stop so I don't fault him for that. I think it was the best fight on the card.

Well with the eye poke' date=' even herb dean didnt stop the fight, so its not his job to stop if the ref didnt.

It was funny when he went to go celebrate, grabbing the cage was cheating, now with the punch after the bell was weird, because we were not in the cage fighting with full adrenaline and in our hometown, it was loud, sometimes they can't even hear their own corner let alone the horn.

But i must admit holding on submissions for tooo long especially ones like heel hooks are dangerous and dirty[/quote']

Well im sure you could manufacture an excuse for every single **** move hes done but... i.feel like its getting annoying the number of unfortunate events that are related to him.. at some point i start to believe that he has a certain level of responsibility in it.

LoL @ all the Toquinho hater's...

The guy is legit as... One of my fav's... Top 2...

& he has never cheated. That was Nate greasing.

Palhares is future champ material. Bank on it. :)

I think he has had some bad luck in the UFC lately. He is a legit fighter who is punching under his weight.

LoL @ all the Toquinho hater's...

The guy is legit as... One of my fav's... Top 2...

& he has never cheated. That was Nate greasing.

Palhares is future champ material. Bank on it. :)

I don't think Nate greased, even being a part of Jackson's camp of cheaters. That said Palhares is definitely title material, he just needs to improve his cardio.

I think he has had some bad luck in the UFC lately. He is a legit fighter who is punching under his weight.

I don't think Nate greased' date=' even being a part of Jackson's camp of cheaters. That said Palhares is definitely title material, he just needs to improve his cardio.[/quote']

Yeah he needs to workon his cardio, though his striking has improved alot.

He also needs to stop thinking the fight is won & stopping mid-life, he did that against Nate & today also... Thought he would of learnt..

IMO he is the sleeper of the MW division...

Wonder if he would go to WW ? He would molest guys there... Plus I'm sure not too many want to be on the mat with him...

Yeah he needs to workon his cardio' date=' though his striking has improved alot.

He also needs to stop thinking the fight is won & stopping mid-life, he did that against Nate & today also... Thought he would of learnt..

IMO he is the sleeper of the MW division...

Wonder if he would go to WW ? He would molest guys there...[b'] Plus I'm sure not too many want to be on the mat with him..[/b].

Agreed. He's good at submissions and he doesn't let them go.

Archived