Dana White Vows: When We Come Back To Brazil, Were Going Big

farrelly

"I've been doing events all over the world for the last 10 years," White said. "Brazil wins for the loudest crowd ever. The cool thing about this show, too, was the place was packed from the first fight of the night. The first fight of the night sounded like the title fight.

http://addictedmma.com/story-News_4382_Dana-White-Vows-When-We-Come-Back-To-Brazil-Were.php

Thats awesome man. I have been saying this for years im even going to bring back a post i posted years ago.

It's easy for Brazilians to cheer when they gave all the Brazilian fighters cans for opponents. If it was Big Nog vs Cain Velasquez, Shogun vs Jones, and Silva vs Sonnen, they wouldn't have been cheering, they would be crying!

It's easy for Brazilians to cheer when they gave all the Brazilian fighters cans for opponents. If it was Big Nog vs Cain Velasquez' date=' Shogun vs Jones, and Silva vs Sonnen, they wouldn't have been cheering, they would be crying![/quote']

lol how is schaub or forrest griffin a can? ur obviously one of those idiots who likes a fighter coz of their nationality and when they lose they automatically become a can... i know ur butts hurting but cheer up man not to mention ross pearson and yushin okami arent cans either u need to get a clue son

lol how is schaub or forrest griffin a can? ur obviously one of those idiots who likes a fighter coz of their nationality and when they lose they automatically become a can... i know ur butts hurting but cheer up man not to mention ross pearson and yushin okami arent cans either u need to get a clue son

owned

Archived