Silva post fight bowing

theshaun333

nice Butthurtness. Im sure there will be lots more

calm down ethug... i just dont think there is a place in sports for such blatant disrespect, and dont say " Bowing is respectful " cuz ya no ****... but its not when you do it like that... just like him "helping" Griffin up in that fight..

calm down ethug... i just dont think there is a place in sports for such blatant disrespect' date=' and dont say " Bowing is respectful " cuz ya no ****... but its not when you do it like that... just like him "helping" Griffin up in that fight..[/quote']

there is a lot worse things in MMA right now than Silva's (in your opinion) "disrespect".. fool.

put your complaining energy where it belongs, or cry to a forum who cares

there is a lot worse things in MMA right now than Silva's (in your opinion) "disrespect".. fool.

put your complaining energy where it belongs' date=' or cry to a forum who cares[/quote']

ofc there are a worse things in mma.. but that **** happened last night, and i wanted to discuss it. If you dont care thats cool, but then dont reply with pointless stupid remarks.

Am i the only person to see through his bs? Guy doesnt touch gloves' date=' and dances around taunting all fight long... but he is gonna get on his knees and bow right in front of okami? Give me a ****in break. I wish okami wiped out his **** and took a piss on his head ....[/quote']

You do realize Okami didn't touch gloves, right?

Some of the stuff people come up with just to hate is so funny.

Well, the guy can't strike. He sucks! Oh wait, he completely dominates his opponents via strikes.

Well, the guy has no submission game. He sucks! Oh wait, he completely dominates his opponents via submissions.

Well, the guy has no take down defense. He sucks! Oh wait, he completely stuffed each take downs and actually goes for sweeps to get himself back up.

Keep it up guys! I mean, boo hoo, a fighter is bowing to the crowd before and after the fight. He must be the least classy guy I've ever seen!

I'm not even going to bother quoting every other peson in this thread and wasting my time arguing with people who would rather sling insults over the internet, then have a worthwhile discussion .. ya know the thing this place is meant for. What he did was not meant as a sign of respect. Just like helping grif up after he knocked him over. Just like all the taunting he does inside the ring. It is the most unprofessional thing this side of pulling a paul daley. If you are to blinded by being a fan that you cant use your eyes and see how disrespectful the things he does are then continue living in ignorace. Im sure you will be happy there. Oh and if you think typing silly childish remarks about being mad, butthurt, crying, or anything else ... your just making yourself look like a bad. Nobody takes you seriously, and your wasting your time replying at all.

I'm not even going to bother quoting every other peson in this thread and wasting my time arguing with people who would rather sling insults over the internet' date=' then have a worthwhile discussion .. ya know the thing this place is meant for. What he did was not meant as a sign of respect. Just like helping grif up after he knocked him over. Just like all the taunting he does inside the ring. It is the most unprofessional thing this side of pulling a paul daley. If you are to blinded by being a fan that you cant use your eyes and see how disrespectful the things he does are then continue living in ignorace. Im sure you will be happy there. Oh and if you think typing silly childish remarks about being mad, butthurt, crying, or anything else ... your just making yourself look like a bad. Nobody takes you seriously, and your wasting your time replying at all.[/quote']

how bout dancing gifs to show how gay you sound?

the-carlton-dance.gif

Am i the only person to see through his bs? Guy doesnt touch gloves' date=' and dances around taunting all fight long... but he is gonna get on his knees and bow right in front of okami? Give me a ****in break. I wish okami wiped out his **** and took a piss on his head ....[/quote']

lol Safe Pierre fan or Chael fan?

im guessing French **** fan... sorry Silva won again, there u go.

0812_richard_simmons_5334993_wenn2-1.jpg

I don't understand it. He seems to create all this bad blood from nothing then becomes all nice and respectful after the fight, seems strange to me.

Image that in the real world.

"You slept with my wife?"

"Yeah and it was goooooood"

"I hate you, I'm gonna kick your ***"

Punch, punch, punch.

"Or thanks for the fight you have my respect, I love you now" hahaha

ofc there are a worse things in mma.. but that **** happened last night' date=' and i wanted to discuss it. If you dont care thats cool, but then dont reply with pointless stupid remarks.[/quote']

Totally agree. I hate when people reply with comments like "go somewhere else to complain" or "talk about something else"; it's a forum and MMA discussion happens here. People have the option of reading/replying or not.

First, the person that didn't touch gloves was Okami. So I have no idea where you got that from.

Second, Anderson only shows, "disrespect", inside the Octagon. Of course, that term is is extremely loose and thrown upon him by people who dislike him to discredit what he has accomplished.

Generally, he's very courteous before and after the fight. Only does he really get into his role when he fights but that's not really disrespect. It's not his fault other guys can't keep up and he messes with their heads so hard, I mean he drops his hands down just so they can attack so he can counter, that they make HUGE mistakes and completely abandon their game plans, only to loose fights. Look at Okami last night, did anyone actually expect him to stand there in front of Silva and try to trade with him? When Silva dropped his hands, I bet his mind went haywire.. He didn't even know what to do.

To each his own, I'd rather fighters walk the walk inside the Octagon then talk the talk outside. Everyone will tell you that psychology comes in and plays a huge part in every fight and Silva is the master of that.

Look at that Belfort fight for example. That white mask spooked the **** out of everyone at the weight ins and Belfort got all emotional and angry about it only to get ***** slapped by a foot in the first round.

lol, he wasnt taunting...

When you put your hands down what does it make the other guy do?

Thats right.........it makes them COMMIT

Silva is the master at lulling and tricking his opponent, its not taunting, theres a big difference and Chael Sonnen is like Jabba the hutt not being fooled by Skywalker and his jedi mind tricks. Silva tricks his opponent so well that they commit to punches and Silva nails them. The Diaz brothers? THATS taunting. Rampage Jackson with Ariel helwani, thats tauntin

First' date=' the person that didn't touch gloves was Okami. So I have no idea where you got that from.

Second, Anderson only shows, "disrespect", inside the Octagon. Of course, that term is is extremely loose and thrown upon him by people who dislike him to discredit what he has accomplished.

Generally, he's very courteous before and after the fight. Only does he really get into his role when he fights but that's not really disrespect. It's not his fault other guys can't keep up and he messes with their heads so hard, I mean he drops his hands down just so they can attack so he can counter, that they make HUGE mistakes and completely abandon their game plans, only to loose fights. Look at Okami last night, did anyone actually expect him to stand there in front of Silva and try to trade with him? When Silva dropped his hands, I bet his mind went haywire.. He didn't even know what to do.

To each his own, I'd rather fighters walk the walk inside the Octagon then talk the talk outside. Everyone will tell you that psychology comes in and plays a huge part in every fight and Silva is the master of that.

Look at that Belfort fight for example. That white mask spooked the **** out of everyone at the weight ins and Belfort got all emotional and angry about it only to get ***** slapped by a foot in the first round.[/quote']

Finally someone that understand the "game"! Well said!

First' date=' the person that didn't touch gloves was Okami. So I have no idea where you got that from.

Look at that Belfort fight for example. That white mask spooked the **** out of everyone at the weight ins and Belfort got all emotional and angry about it only to get ***** slapped by a foot in the first round.[/quote']

I wont argue about the dropping hands part. It is impressive he is able to do that with such effectiveness. That said he does this because he refuses to engage himself. He relies entirely on his opponent making mistakes. You took the time to reply to my post, but didnt actually reply to any of my points. You just talked about one specific thing that i did not even directly mention.

I wish he did too but does anyone else think Okami took a dive? I mean Anderson is great and everything but when Okami gets knocked down he just turtled? Wouldn't he try to be more competitive and roll out? Specially in the second round. He gets knocked down with one punch to the face too?

First off, Okami didn't touch gloves either. Why dont you talk about that. Silva does that dancing and drops his hands to get in the guys head. And it works. I think he knocks guys down after he drops his hands because they dont see the punch coming at all. Just my opinion. He is the greatest fighter at the moment. Nobody is beating him at MW and maybe 1 or 2 guys at LHW.

Archived