hear me out

BART-O-LINI

Silva will fight the winner of stann/sonnen, we all know that. If Silva defends his belt against either one of those guys, Silva/pierre absolutely has to happen. 1) its a fight that makes sense, arguably the 2 best p4p fighters in the world. 2) they both have cleaned out their divisions. 3) it will answer who the best fighter in the world is. You always hear people argue about who would win in their prime, tyson or Ali. This is the ufcs chance to make this happen. In 20 years, I don't want to argue with someone on who would of won this fight. I HAVE TO KNOW.

They have both cleaned the div already... Stann & Sonnen have poor records & Silvas already beaten the winner of that fight...

GSP Anderson has to happen- but won't. Simple as that.

I know it probably won't happen. It just frustrates me that we have 2 of the greatest fighters in their prime, and Dana doesn't make this happen. I would imagine this fight would break all ppv records for ufc buys. I just sometimes think Dana doesn't want this to happen, to protect Gsp and silvas legacy.

I know it probably won't happen. It just frustrates me that we have 2 of the greatest fighters in their prime' date=' and Dana doesn't make this happen. I would imagine this fight would break all ppv records for ufc buys. I just sometimes think Dana doesn't want this to happen, to protect Gsp and silvas legacy.[/quote']

I think Dana does but he can't force someone to step up in weight....

people like Penn, Anderson, Liddell etc. love to fight & want a legacy... GSP claims he wants that but really just want to grind out wins and not get hurt... GSP wont move weights as long as the spider is Champ.

I think Dana does but he can't force someone to step up in weight....

people like Penn' date=' Anderson, Liddell etc. love to fight & want a legacy... GSP claims he wants that but really just want to grind out wins and not get hurt... GSP wont move weights as long as the spider is Champ.[/quote']

Agree

it is all about timing' date=' when the time is right dana will make it happen. everything is falling into place with the fox deal. something huge is going to happen.[/quote']

How can Dna make it happen??? you can't tell your employee to put on 20lb or lose it!

The fight will happen when GSP wants it too...

it is all about timing' date=' when the time is right dana will make it happen. everything is falling into place with the fox deal. something huge is going to happen.[/quote']

Bro, Dana ain't going to ruin the FOX relationship by putting GSP's boring *** on a FOX card. Could you imagine how deflated the FOX executes would be after watching a classic 25 minute snoozefest? I could just see an executive now leaning over to another executive and saying: "I thought you said this stuff is exciting?". Then the other guy would respond "oh, that's just GSP...he's boring and he can't finish fights." Then, the first guy woul say something like "well, tell Dana that this isn't working for us."

honestly, what makes you think gsp deserves a shot at anderson? gsp can't finish welterweights and you want to see him fight anderson. gsp almost always has a size advantage in a fight and he can't do jack **** to finish a fight.

if gsp wants a shot at anderson i think he should have at least one fight at middleweight. lets see how georgey boy would fair against chael or yushin.

Archived