MMAWeekly... your writers are stupid.

Wayne_Kerr420

Damon Martin

http://mmaweekly.com/ufc-134-post-fight-rousimar-palhares-says-he-heard-stop-stop-stop-so-he-did

"After dropping Dan Miller with a punch in the middle of the first round, Palhares followed up with a flurry of shots while his opponent was down on the ground."

Are you sure it was a punch and was it really the MIDDLE of the first round???

Ken Pishna

http://mmaweekly.com/ufc-134-rio-post-fight-big-nog-is-back-ready-to-fight-in-japan

“The fight was tough. Brendan bring a lot of his heavy hands,” said the elder Nogueira brother. “But I was saving the right hand for him. I trained that a lot and I did (it). I knocked him out in Brazil. (It) was my first fight in Brazil; my fight number 40.”

Elder? Rogerio is his god damn twin you fool...

Damon Martin

http://mmaweekly.com/ufc-134-post-fight-rousimar-palhares-says-he-heard-stop-stop-stop-so-he-did

"After dropping Dan Miller with a punch in the middle of the first round' date=' Palhares followed up with a flurry of shots while his opponent was down on the ground."

Are you sure it was a punch and was it really the MIDDLE of the first round???

Ken Pishna

http://mmaweekly.com/ufc-134-rio-post-fight-big-nog-is-back-ready-to-fight-in-japan

?The fight was tough. Brendan bring a lot of his heavy hands,? [b']said the elder Nogueira brother.[/b] ?But I was saving the right hand for him. I trained that a lot and I did (it). I knocked him out in Brazil. (It) was my first fight in Brazil; my fight number 40.?

Big nog is 23 secs older too...

How would I be trolling? How would I be stupid read the ****ing articles.

These guys write about a sport they know nothing about. For ****s sake one of them can't tell the difference between being PUNCHED or KICKED in the head. The other thinks Rodrigo is the "elder nog brother"

sooooo

you're volunteering the fact that you are actually that stupid?

Just want to clarify here...

sooo... you are clearly making yourself look like a ****ing idiot?

Just want to clarify here... can you read?

ok so the point of my somewhat patronizing reply is that although they are twins, one is naturally older than the other. Or do you think they came out of their mother in some kind of bromantic embrace?

It's widely known (i guess by people who know, just not you - like maybe the writer of the article you mentioned earlier) that Big Nog is the elder of the two.

ok so the point of my somewhat patronizing reply is that although they are twins' date=' one is naturally older than the other. Or do you think they came out of their mother in some kind of bromantic embrace?

It's widely known (i guess by people who know, just not you - like maybe the writer of the article you mentioned earlier) that Big Nog is the elder of the two.[/quote']

Okay well I apologize to Ken Pishna. So Big Nog is a matter of seconds older therefore he's the elder... makes sense but they still turned 35 on the same date.

What about Damon Martin though? Is that what you call quality journalism. Lets just say you had something important to do or you have to work and didn't catch the fights. If you read about it from this idiots article you would think something happened that never actually happened. How can you defend him?

Okay well I apologize to Ken Pishna. So Big Nog is a matter of seconds older therefore he's the elder... makes sense but they still turned 35 on the same date.

What about Damon Martin though? Is that what you call quality journalism. Lets just say you had something important to do or you have to work and didn't catch the fights. If you read about it from this idiots article you would think something happened that never actually happened. How can you defend him?

i get what you are saying bro, they can get better writers easily.

I'm not really mad I'm just frustrated by how many people that not only write about MMA but how many people commentate and they have absolutely no idea what they are talking about half the time. Mike Goldberg says something completely ****ing retarded at every event.

Have you watched any smaller promotions lately? The guys they have talking about the fight cannot even recognize certain positions and they rarely see something being set up. They will regularly say something about a position or a submission that is totally false. It's very annoying to know that these guys make money talking about something they know very little about.

I'm not really mad I'm just frustrated by how many people that not only write about MMA but how many people commentate and they have absolutely no idea what they are talking about half the time. Mike Goldberg says something completely ****ing retarded at every event.

Have you watched any smaller promotions lately? The guys they have talking about the fight cannot even recognize certain positions and they rarely see something being set up. They will regularly say something about a position or a submission that is totally false. It's very annoying to know that these guys make money talking about something they know very little about.

I'm sure you can send them your CV ;)

Ken Pishna

?The fight was tough. Brendan bring a lot of his heavy hands' date='? [b']said the elder Nogueira brother.[/b] ?But I was saving the right hand for him. I trained that a lot and I did (it). I knocked him out in Brazil. (It) was my first fight in Brazil; my fight number 40.?

ummmm, not sure if i read this different...but nogueira was just answering a question during the post conf....where do you read rogerio??

they wrote, "said the elder nogueira brother" - whats wrong about that?

Archived