Anybody else get pulled in by the previews and countdown show?

LukeLayzieFlerin

Am I the only guy who constantly get's reeled in by the countdown shows and believes everything they tell me. I genuinly believed that Brock had a good shot at Cain although I never really watched many of Cains fights :o

And when I was watching the UFC 134 countdown I was sure that with all of the wrestling training he was going through with the great Chael Sonnen.

I always believe that the next opponent that GSP and AS face Is their biggest challenge to date and their title could be in danger. Truth is, it's all ******** and the UFC keep lying to me, but i keep eating it all up. It's a sad and vicious circle. :/

Am I the only guy who constantly get's reeled in by the countdown shows and believes everything they tell me. I genuinly believed that Brock had a good shot at Cain although I never really watched many of Cains fights :o

And when I was watching the UFC 134 countdown I was sure that with all of the wrestling training he was going through with the great Chael Sonnen.

I always believe that the next opponent that GSP and AS face Is their biggest challenge to date and their title could be in danger. Truth is' date=' it's all ******** and the UFC keep lying to me, but i keep eating it all up. It's a sad and vicious circle. :/[/quote']

Brock had a chance before the Cain fight as he was Champ and cain hadn't faced anyone as good as him before... also Brock is a beast - as far as strength and speed goes in the Div.

I always believe that the next opponent that GSP and AS face Is their biggest challenge to date and their title could be in danger. Truth is' date=' it's all ******** and the UFC keep lying to me, but i keep eating it all up. It's a sad and vicious circle. :/[/quote']

Well now you know better :D

lol, Brock didnt have a chance with Cain, your delusional. But its ok your not the only one. I bet you think Ross Pearson defeated Barboza tonight too. Even though Pearson fougth great, he had a massive lump on his head AND he got countered every shot he threw an dgot knocked down, regardless if he got back up again, theres a poll opn thie forum that most people voted that Pearson won that fight...

Madness...............also really glad those people that think Pearson won are not judging that fight.

Archived