Minotauro Nogueira IS back

Kaney

Do you guys think he could make it to another title shot? I seriously think he could,many people thought his chin is not what used to be and would end up like Mirko or Wandy(series of brutal K.Os),but yesterday he took some biiig shots and he looked like he didnt even feel it....he was in a really good shape and i think he could make it really far altough im not sure if he could handle big guys like Carwin or Lesnar,and he would never fight JDS who will beat Cain and get the title so im not sure:/ but he definitely deserves the top 10 spot

i hope he gets Mir next so he could prove that he really is back...

He could maybe get up to earn a title shot' date=' but Cain would do the exact same thing to him he did the first time[/quote']

I am not so certain, is he a favorite? yes. But Cains improved stand-up striking came as a surprise to most people in that fight. It's much easier when you know whats coming. Big Nog often finds ways, heart of a lion.

Big Nog pretty much came straight from the hospital into the cage with Mir in their first fight. If that doesn't call for a rematch what does?

Big Nog vs Mir 2 is the rematch i most look forward too.

i want to see it again because i was hoping the first fight would hit the ground and we could see some high level grappling. it'd be and awesome match on the ground imo

Im a huge fan of Big Nog and im glad he won but.....I wouldn't really say he's back just yet.

For one thing his striking power looks to be improved ( sadly at the cost of his footwork )

and while it looks like he's worked on his head movement and wrestling he's still walking

into punches.

Also Brenden isn't that good.

lmao at the suspect chin comments. Nobody with a bad chin eats uppercuts like that and is ok right after. His chin is fine.

Nog isn't "back" he should retire now' date=' bow out with a great vicotry in his home town.

He won't though... he'll go out like all the rest... a crumbled shadow of his former self.[/quote']

think hes got a few more fights left in him man his chin still looks durable his head movement was good he was throwin nice combos and he knocked out an up and comer whos knocked out the majority of his opponents... cro cop should retire big nog should atleast hve another 2-3 fights hes still got it in him

Im a huge fan of Big Nog and im glad he won but.....I wouldn't really say he's back just yet.

For one thing his striking power looks to be improved ( sadly at the cost of his footwork )

and while it looks like he's worked on his head movement and wrestling he's still walking

into punches.

Also Brenden isn't that good.

lmao at the suspect chin comments. Nobody with a bad chin eats uppercuts like that and is ok right after. His chin is fine.

schaub aint that good but theres no denying hes got real power in his hands im not saying big nog will be taking out people like velasquez or carwin but id like to see him fight people like mir kongo or nelson even brock lesnar

Archived