Brock next, then redemption!

BigNogNeedsTheTitle

Big Nog is back. Not only did he win last night, he beat a younger, stronger, and hungrier prospect in his own game convincingly. The only logical next step is a fight with the always game behemoth, Brock Lesnar. I expect a thriller of a fight, with Nog controlling the stand up, and Brock looking for bone crushing TDs. Despite the fact Brock can take him down Nog will display game jujitsu and place fear in sword-chest. Nog 2nd round arm bar. After this fight Nogueira will fight for the title and claim his rightful place a top the UFC Heavyweight division destroying the racist Mexican with crisp stand up and deceiving JJ

WAR MINOTAURO

Big Nog is back. Not only did he win last night' date=' he beat a younger, stronger, and hungrier prospect in his own game convincingly. The only logical next step is a fight with the always game behemoth, Brock Lesnar. I expect a thriller of a fight, with Nog controlling the stand up, and Brock looking for bone crushing TDs. Despite the fact Brock can take him down Nog will display game jujitsu and place fear in sword-chest. Nog 2nd round arm bar. After this fight Nogueira will fight for the title and claim his rightful place a top the UFC Heavyweight division destroying the racist Mexican with crisp stand up and deceiving JJ

WAR MINOTAURO[/quote']

Tool

Nogueira is a middle tier fighter at this point. He's past his prime and won't get past the likes of Brock, JDS, or Cain. The man did great against Schaub but Schaub still has a lot to learn.

He deserves someone like Roy Nelson next, or at best someone like Mir.

I don't think we'll see Big Nog get the title again, unfortunately. He was a pride legend and will forever be a pride legend, but in the UFC he's around the lower spots in the top 10 in his division.

Archived