If i was Anderson

Leal47

in 3 more fights hell probably have enough money and FREE burger king for life' date=' so hell never have to work again OR buy burgers...sounds like a fckin great retirement.[/quote'] You are high, right?

Just wanted to say that Anderson is a ****ing god and should be warshiped by everyone hash;) such. He PLAYS with other humans, watching him fight is almost like watching a puppet show.

I think Anderson will fight until he starts to lose. He's said so himself that he wants to keep fighting and doesn't have any plans on giving it up just yet.

I"m sure once one or two guys dominate him, he'll realize he's too old and too slow to fight. However, he doesn't seem to be slowing down at all, so who knows when he'll retire. He might be another Randy Cotoure and fight till he's nearly 50.

What do you guys think is better for Anderson retired after 3 more fights? Or keep going until he loses? He is 36 now age catches up with everyone. If i was him i would fight 3 more fights and retire as the best. without losses in the UFC.

http://mmajunkie.com/news/24960/dana-white-anderson-silva-wants-big-fights-but-fox-headliner-not-happening.mma

i say 3 and retire. to me big fights mean: winner of next contender match for mw, lhw title fight and if he still wants to fight a hw, let him. if not, defend lhw title for one fight and retire as mw, lhw champ, only person to hold belt in two weight classes in ufc. probably will be the first n only fighter ever to accomplish that - all while undefeated : )

Archived