What is Chael Sonnen thinking after last night?...

A_Gabrail777

Chael said if Okami stands on the outside he'll be in trouble but if puts Anderson in a fight he'll be just fine. Well, Okami did exactly what Chael said not to do. I really don't know what the **** Okami was thinking out there. I know he had a better gameplan than not emgaging until he got knocked the **** out.

Chael said if Okami stands on the outside he'll be in trouble but if puts Anderson in a fight he'll be just fine. Well' date=' Okami did exactly what Chael said not to do. I really don't know what the **** Okami was thinking out there. I know he had a better gameplan than not emgaging until he got knocked the **** out.[/quote']

He wasn't so much outside, in fact if he would've just rush in as Chael said, he would've get counterpunshed alot more and it would be a first round K.O.

To sum it up - if you try to bring the fight to a healthy Anderson, you'll get KTFO.

andersen silva is a fake like sonnen said he,s like tyson as soon as he fughts a reall fighter he gets dominated pound for pound thats bull he got his *** kicked for 4 and a half rounds against sonnen so what he got atriangle at the end st pierre would absolutey dominate silve wouldnt even be close.

andersen silva is a fake like sonnen said he' date='s like tyson as soon as he fughts a reall fighter he gets dominated pound for pound thats bull he got his *** kicked for 4 and a half rounds against sonnen so what he got atriangle at the end st pierre would absolutey dominate silve wouldnt even be close.[/quote']

I agree. Sonnen or GSP would wreck silva. Now we all know that Sonnen will face Silva. That will be amazing.

Sonnen is bigger, stronger, has better wrestling and a way better chin than GSP. Yet he still got submitted while his testerone level was on it's way to Tokio and Silva had a rib injury.

but both of em would wreck him? lol, retards..

Sonnen is bigger' date=' stronger, has better wrestling and a way better chin than GSP. Yet he still got submitted while his testerone level was on it's way to Tokio and Silva had a rib injury.

but both of em would wreck him? lol, retards..[/quote']

lol...i still don't understand how ppl think chael was kicking his *** for 4 rounds. i think i will have to argue this for as long as ppl keep thinking so. yes, chael was winning for 4 rounds technically by the point system and on judges cards..but did you see the post conf? chael was messed up...PEOPLE: silva dictated that fight, he knew chael was all talk and couldn't beat him, he gave him 4 rounds to try, you really think silva was going to lose??...cmon man!

andersen silva is a fake like sonnen said he' date='s like tyson [b']as soon as he fughts a reall fighter[/b] he gets dominated pound for pound thats bull he got his *** kicked for 4 and a half rounds against sonnen so what he got atriangle at the end st pierre would absolutey dominate silve wouldnt even be close.

So the previously 9 or so guys he has beaten, in the premier MMA organization in the world, aren't "real fighters"

LMAO

Okami has a great gameplan, yet he failed ito implement it.

He traded a few nice jabs with Silva, but once he aired a few strikes he got intimidated and froze up.

Silva was always the better fighter than Okami. He looked awesome.

Sonnen has proven to be able to stick to his gameplan and not get intimidated by Silva's Matrix Moves. Take the fight to him, put him on his back, and ground and pound.

Sonnen may be able to do this in a rematch, but a fight is a fight and we won't know what will happen until it happends. Anyone who clains to "know" what will hapen in a rematch only displays their own ignorance and immaturity.

Silva will probably go down as the "Middleweight GOAT", but if he wants P4P, in my book, he has to best the best from other weight classes. GSP, JBJ, Shogun, Rashad, Machida. (I know he wouldn't fight Machida)

Anyway, Anderson Silva was awesome this weekend, Okami failed misserably, and Chael, hopefully he get's his rematch. I just like to see good fights.

Okami has a great gameplan' date=' yet he failed ito implement it.

He traded a few nice jabs with Silva, but once he aired a few strikes he got intimidated and froze up.

Silva was always the better fighter than Okami. He looked awesome.

Sonnen has proven to be able to stick to his gameplan and not get intimidated by Silva's Matrix Moves. Take the fight to him, put him on his back, and ground and pound.

Sonnen may be able to do this in a rematch, but a fight is a fight and we won't know what will happen until it happends. Anyone who clains to "know" what will hapen in a rematch only displays their own ignorance and immaturity.

Silva will probably go down as the "Middleweight GOAT", but if he wants P4P, in my book, he has to best the best from other weight classes. GSP, JBJ, Shogun, Rashad, Machida. (I know he wouldn't fight Machida)

Anyway, Anderson Silva was awesome this weekend, Okami failed misserably, and Chael, hopefully he get's his rematch. I just like to see good fights.[/quote']

Good post!

lol...i still don't understand how ppl think chael was kicking his *** for 4 rounds. i think i will have to argue this for as long as ppl keep thinking so. yes' date=' chael was winning for 4 rounds technically by the point system and on judges cards..but did you see the post conf? chael was messed up...PEOPLE: silva dictated that fight, he knew chael was all talk and couldn't beat him, he gave him 4 rounds to try, you really think silva was going to lose??...cmon man![/quote']

This guy should be banned just from pure stupidity. Even the genuine Silva lovers will admit that until he got the triangle, he got his *** truely whupped for 4 3/4 rounds! It wasn't even close.. Every time there's a Sonnen vs Silva or Sonnen vs anything thread on here, I scroll down cringing, waiting for the words 'juiced' and (BBQ) 'ribs. :rolleyes: He was .1, yes that's right, !!!.1!!! over the average testosterone levels. What on gods earth would that have done realistically?! These levels are all over the place in a persons life, depending on training conditions etc. Stop using lame **** excuses and admit the facts. I'm a Sonnen fan yes, but at the same time i'm not a Silva hater. Silva won the fight, technically, but up until that point he got absolutely annihilated in every single area.

Blood on Sonnens face?! Do you simply NOT understand scar tissue? i.e. you even touch it or slightly scrape it and it bleeds. Silva hasn't had half the battles that Sonnen has had in his career and due to this mythical hype, nobody will dare run up to him and punch him. Okami got dragged into the fear zone when Silva dropped his hands being ****y/stupid. I thought Dana was going to sack him the next time he disrespected other fighters and acted like a moron..? No wait, it's making him too much money now so he lets it fly :rolleyes:

This guy should be banned just from pure stupidity. Even the genuine Silva lovers will admit that until he got the triangle' date=' he got his *** truely whupped for 4 3/4 rounds! It wasn't even close.. Every time there's a Sonnen vs Silva or Sonnen vs anything thread on here, I scroll down cringing, waiting for the words 'juiced' and (BBQ) 'ribs. :rolleyes: He was [b'].1, yes that's right, !!!.1!!! over the average testosterone levels.[/b] What on gods earth would that have done realistically?! These levels are all over the place in a persons life, depending on training conditions etc. Stop using lame **** excuses and admit the facts. I'm a Sonnen fan yes, but at the same time i'm not a Silva hater. Silva won the fight, technically, but up until that point he got absolutely annihilated in every single area.

Blood on Sonnens face?! Do you simply NOT understand scar tissue? i.e. you even touch it or slightly scrape it and it bleeds. Silva hasn't had half the battles that Sonnen has had in his career and due to this mythical hype, nobody will dare run up to him and punch him. Okami got dragged into the fear zone when Silva dropped his hands being ****y/stupid. I thought Dana was going to sack him the next time he disrespected other fighters and acted like a moron..? No wait, it's making him too much money now so he lets it fly :rolleyes:

Proof you fool

Good post!

Agreed. Lets be honest, too many fights with Silva are only going his way because of fighters being scared to actually do what they are paid to do. It's more of a mental game with Silva and if you can put this aside and treat him like a lower 'ranked' fighter and be aggressive, many would succeed. Vitor fell for the same trap then did what he is capable of in his next fight. Vitor is far better than Silva as a fighter in almost all areas, except for the mental game.

I agree. Sonnen or GSP would wreck silva. Now we all know that Sonnen will face Silva. That will be amazing.

I just can't wait for that rematch between Silva and Sonnen to happen and have you GSP lovers watch a healthy Silva dismantle Sonnen and shrugging off his takedowns. THEN what will you clowns say about how GSP is supposedly a threat to Silva?

DANA MAKE IS HAPPEN! Sonnen BETTER beat Stann in october!

I think too many people think you can just rush Anderson because of the Chael fight.

I think most fighters that follow his blueprint will get KTFO even sooner including Chael if they fight again.

Exactly! The last man to rush into a healthy Silva thinking he could press the action was Chris Leben. 49 seconds later everyone knew that was the worst idea.

I just can't wait for that rematch between Silva and Sonnen to happen and have you GSP lovers watch a healthy Silva dismantle Sonnen and shrugging off his takedowns. THEN what will you clowns say about how GSP is supposedly a threat to Silva?

DANA MAKE IS HAPPEN! Sonnen BETTER beat Stann in october!

Exactly! The last man to rush into a healthy Silva thinking he could press the action was Chris Leben. 49 seconds later everyone knew that was the worst idea.

Anderson had the element of suprise in the Leben fight. True it's probaly not the best idea to rush Silva, but probably the absolute worse thing to do in a silva fight is stand there and look at him in striking distance, and the last 5 people at middleweight exluding Sonnen have done that. The contenders are making it to easy for him giving people the elusion that he is some sort of god.

Sonnen is bigger' date=' stronger, has better wrestling and a way better chin than GSP. Yet he still got submitted while his testerone level was on it's way to Tokio and Silva had a rib injury.

but both of em would wreck him? lol, retards..[/quote']

Why do you say he has a better chin then gsp? Gsp got punched in the temple that rocked him not the chin.

Sonnen vs Silva wont happen for a very long time if he loses his next fight. So dont hold your breath for Silva vs Sonnen 2.

p.s i never knew Sonnen lost to Forrest Griffin before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXP3z8PQByI <<

That was in 2003 , you would think 6 years later Chael wouldnt get caught anymore and he gives Nogieura crap? lol.

I dont think Sonnen has any right to give Nog and Silva and Maia sht really, hes lost so many times to submissions, its crazy.

Archived