HAHAHA to all the Silva haters

HOGS17

LMAO to all the idiots who continue to pick Silva to lose....the man can't lose in the MW class. I love how everytime he fights there's always a good amount of ppl who pick against him. He tooled Okami andm ade all of you who picked Okami look like fools.

Stop being blinded by your hate for Silva and shut up. Bc everytime you post about how Silva will lose you look like a complete fool. Sooooo kepp your comments to yourself so when Silva tools you you can just be embarassed by yourself

Silva is way too good and he would finish GSP imo

yeah it's hard to say he wouldn't. At least GSP would be a worthy challenger and would have a plan and would implement it. Seriously, the "best fighter to come from Japan" never shot for a takedown and stood right in front of Silva for him to get knocked out.

Silva is way too good and he would finish GSP imo

Agreed, but I still can't stand the guy. I wouldn't mind seeing Silva vs. Munoz, though. Not saying Munoz would beat him, but it would be interesting. A top notch wrestler who, unlike Sonnen, actually has some power in his hands. Worst possible matchup I can think of for Silva at MW.

yeah it's hard to say he wouldn't. At least GSP would be a worthy challenger and would have a plan and would implement it. Seriously' date=' the "best fighter to come from Japan" never shot for a takedown and stood right in front of Silva for him to get knocked out.[/quote']

Ya the best fighter to come out of Japan my *** lol Idk how ppl think a man can lose when he dodges punches like he see's them a mile away and also lets his opponent hit him a couple of times lol

I do agree tht GSP would have a plan and would "attempt" to use it successfully in the fight but Silva would TKO GSP

Ya the best fighter to come out of Japan my *** lol Idk how ppl think a man can lose when he dodges punches like he see's them a mile away and also lets his opponent hit him a couple of times lol

I do agree tht GSP would have a plan and would "attempt" to use it successfully in the fight but Silva would TKO GSP

yeah GSP can put him on his back. He has great takedowns. Unlike Sonnen, has sub defense and will pass and improve his position on Silva. Would be a long night for Silva if that happens. If it stays standing, Silva obviously has the advantage, but gsp is no slouch on the feet (but gsp haters love to discredit him). Would be a good fight.

Archived