Its sad

WaSupGuy

A. Silva puts on an absolutely brillant and outstanding performace and still haters cant give him ANY props and complain how he is disrespectful and not well rounded and other assorted ********. Just sad and pathetic.

He's a great fighter. There's no denying that. Hell, I'll even say that he is currently the best fighter in the world, but I still can't stand the guy. I will always cheer for his opponent. He's a ****y, showboating piece of trash. There is no place in this world for people who act like that.

A. Silva puts on an absolutely brillant and outstanding performace and still haters cant give him ANY props and complain how he is disrespectful and not well rounded and other assorted ********. Just sad and pathetic.

Agreed, I just talked about this in another forum. I am NOT a Silva fan and his antics in the ring against Griffin and Maia are the reason I don't like him. But that doesn't mean I can take away anything from him. He's a beast, and when he wants to fight, I don't know if there's a man alive that can beat him. And don't say Sonnen almost did, because fact is he didn't. He had testosterone levels far higher then the allowed limit, and still couldn't win.

He's a great fighter. There's no denying that. Hell' date=' I'll even say that he is currently the best fighter in the world, but I still can't stand the guy. I will always cheer for his opponent. He's a ****y, showboating piece of trash. There is no place in this world for people who act like that.[/quote']

Evidently, you would not like Muhammad Ali who is widely considered as the best boxer of all time.

As for the OP, haters will hate no matter what. Their perspective has zero value behind it.

True that haters gonna hate, but its sad how most of them dont appreciate one of the best guys to ever put gloves on, not saying u have to like him or root for him cause that would be boring. But instead of giving praise to his performance (which it deserves) they instantly critcize and complain. Just a pathetic way of looking at things.

If you were looking for a somewhat smart analysis of UFC 134, the forums should have not been your 1st pick LOL.

True that haters gonna hate' date=' but its sad how most of them dont appreciate one of the best guys to ever put gloves on, not saying u have to like him or root for him cause that would be boring. But instead of giving praise to his performance (which it deserves) they instantly critcize and complain. Just a pathetic way of looking at things.[/quote']

There's a difference between criticizing the character, criticizing people who want to crown him the greatest of all time, and criticizing the performance.

I'll do the first two, but not the last. Silva did exactly what he had to last night, Okami did not.

Evidently' date='[b'] you would not like Muhammad Ali [/b]who is widely considered as the best boxer of all time.

As for the OP, haters will hate no matter what. Their perspective has zero value behind it.

That is actually somewhat true. I respect his abilities and he may very well be the greatest boxer of all time, but I despised his in-ring antics. I think athletes should show each other respect. Neither of the guys mentioned did that in the ring/cage.

Archived