Shogun v. Jon Jones II, III, IV, V....

Pessimist_Pete

A healthy Shogun is going to give issues for Jones. I think the fight is more even then you think. Jones is a very good fighter, but people are giving him waaaaaaaaaaay too much praise so early. The guy has not defended the LHW belt even one time and they think he's in the P4P top 10. ***** please.

A healthy Shogun is going to give issues for Jones. I think the fight is more even then you think. Jones is a very good fighter' date=' but people are giving him waaaaaaaaaaay too much praise so early. The guy has not defended the LHW belt even one time and they think he's in the P4P top 10. ***** please.[/quote']

Well of course Jon Jones is top 10 P4P, the UFC is the best organization with the best competition. He's a champion in the UFC. There's seven divisions, with seven champions. He's top 7 P4P

Well of course Jon Jones is top 10 P4P' date=' the UFC is the best organization with the best competition. He's a champion in the UFC. There's seven divisions, with seven champions. He's top 7 P4P[/quote']

I really hope your joking. He hasn't beaten anyone significant other than Shogun. He can be P4P material when he gets some more credible wins under his belt.

They would all end the exact same way: Shogun crumbling to the floor; Jones with his hand raised in victory.

Sorry fanboys. I know the truth hurts.

hey come on now give him some credit, he did look impressive. you thought he was gonna lose against forrest lol, you gotta admit he exceeded your expectations.

I really hope your joking. He hasn't beaten anyone significant other than Shogun. He can be P4P material when he gets some more credible wins under his belt.

You can just look at his speed, quickness, strength, and agility, and see that his athletic ability is way above almost every fighter in MMA. He might end up losing, you never know when it comes to motivation and heart, but he is already top 5 P4P right now!

Not taking any credit away from Jon Jones. The kid is young and extremly talented but I do think he is a tad overrated.

The ONLY notable win Jones has is over Shogun and Rampage said it best when he said Jones beat a "Rusty as He// Shogun".

Coming off 2 knee surguries, long lay -off, he wasn't able to get the training and cardio he had when he KO'd Machida. I think the Shogun that showed up for Griffin and the Shogun that is going to continue to show up would be a HUGE test for Jones and ultimately..

I think Shogun could defeat Jones... if you completely disagree with this then you mise well stop calling everyone "Shogun fan boys" because you are a Jon Jones "fan boy".

Jones is excellent and Shogun is excellent.

Only one way to find out....make Evans fight Shogun like he was supposed to if he wants to get that belt' date=' so then we will be able to see Jones vs Shogun 2, and Evans vs Rampage 2. Then we will get to see Shogun vs Rampage 2 for the belt. Then.....[/quote']

that wouldn't work. Rashad would beat Shogun!

I disagree. One out of every five he would connect with a wild right and put Jones to sleep.

The other four sure he'd get demolished.

I might agree with you if that 1 out of 5 fights takes place in some South American country without a well-developed athletic commission ... man, why did Shogun win all those fights in Pride over in Japan?

I might agree with you if that 1 out of 5 fights takes place in some South American country without a well-developed athletic commission ... man' date=' why did Shogun win all those fights in Pride over in Japan?[/quote']

You mean..."why come Shogun win all those fights in Pride over in Japan":D

Shogun isn't a roider imo, i just think he peaked early. It's hard to stay on top over ten yrs. Ask Fedor.

They would all end the exact same way: Shogun crumbling to the floor; Jones with his hand raised in victory.

Sorry fanboys. I know the truth hurts.

Yeah, just like Shogun vs Griffin 1&2 ended exact same way both times... There is no other way than that the 2nd fight with Jones must end exact same way as the first

Archived