Brendan Schaub is a BUM

OgLoc

Forrest is 18-7? 32 years old and....just kind of a bum who was never half as good as he was touted to be lets be real he was a market job ' date=' I think there's a lot of unknowns at 205 who are better.[/quote']

Dude, he lost to Shogun. Shogun was on his top game that night. The same thing happened to Lyoto Machida, does that make him a bum? Are there a lot of unknowns at 205 that are better than him?

Forrest is 18-7? 32 years old and....just kind of a bum who was never half as good as he was touted to be lets be real he was a market job ' date=' I think there's a lot of unknowns at 205 who are better.[/quote']

Hey man, I also think Forrest is sort of a hypejob and he had some lucky breaks... IMO he lost the first time to Bonnar and he caught Shogun & Rampage at the right time (no excuses, though). But he's a funny guy and being knocked out by Shogun is no shame at all... his worst loss was to Jardine IMO

Dude' date=' he lost to Shogun. Shogun was on his top game that night. The same thing happened to Lyoto Machida, does that make him a bum? Are there a lot of unknowns at 205 that are better than him?[/quote']

Don't be stupid , I didn't say nor implied that losing to Shogun makes you a bum.

I said , Forrest is 18-7 , 32 years old and more of a marketing tool than he ever was a legit champion. I consider him a bum , he doesn't really standout anywhere at all and I believe a lot of unknowns could beat him. In the last 3 years his record has been 3-3 and 2 wins are against Ortiz and Franklin , both close decisions.

Shaub landed some good shots that would have wobbled most fighters' date=' [b']but Nog was in punch eating pride form last night.[/b]

Nog isn't known for power, but for the people screaming that Shaub has a glass jaw, it's a HW fight, HW's hit hard. Nog landed clean and followed up well.

this.

Not so much a bum, more a TUF generated lower tier fighter who has no buisness fighting any top ten fighters.

That was the most satisfying thing i've seen from the ufc in a long time, who the hell gets knocked out by nog?!? :eek: was great to see him win like that.

I never liked schaub but he has kinda grown on me with how he fights, doesn't mess around and goes straight for the KO

Don't be stupid ' date=' I didn't say nor implied that losing to Shogun makes you a bum.

I said , Forrest is 18-7 , 32 years old and more of a marketing tool than he ever was a legit champion. I consider him a bum , he doesn't really standout anywhere at all and I believe a lot of unknowns could beat him. In the last 3 years his record has been 3-3 and 2 wins are against Ortiz and Franklin , both close decisions.[/quote']

Forrest also beat Shogun when Shogun was coming from pride and was a destroyer knocking out everyone, then he also beat the CHAMPION Rampage Jackson when he was on a 6 fight streak.

Forrest also beat Rich Franklin former champion, Tito Ortiz former champion and Chael Sonnen title contender.

Hate all you want Forrest was the UFC Champion and has beat some of the best fighters in the world including beating two guys who were considered the best at the time.

I don't like Schuab at all but he is a young talented prospect for the UFC. He bit off more than he could chew with Nog bc he wasen't ready. He beat Cro Cop bc Cro Cop is done and shouldn't be fighting anymore...Nog isn't there yet he still has some left in the gas tank.

I'm happy tht Schuab got KO'd not bc i dislike him, bc he needs to be knocked back down the ladder so he can continue to evolve, mature, and get better. He won't get better by fighting guys who are way out of his league and I've been saying this for awhile...

yea he is a good boxer but his chin may be a problem..put him against mitrione or kongo it will be good

lol funny thing to say, he has a bad chin so put him in there with two heavy hitters.

and to all you haters saying he is a bum, the guy is 4-2 in the UFC with 3 KOs two in the first 2 minutes. He has only had 10 fights and he got beat by BIG NOG one of the greatest HWs ever.

to many HATERS

Archived