Okami - THE worst middleweight to ever live.

bright508620

Now i thought he would win, and he would have. But he didn't listen to Chael. He only threw his jab. Thats the only punch he threw. He didn't charge forward like he was suppose to. He looked nervous, and the worst of all. HE GAVE UP.

Yes Anderson is STILL a bum and overrated, but Okami just suks horribly. And remember that i never said Okami was good. I just predicted him to win. Hes a bum and Andersons a bum. What a bum fight. Now we can finally get Chael in there to put a beating on this dancing fool.

sad.

I agree it was sad. I mean Okami has the size and power to go at Silva. But he sat on the outside (like he wasn't suppose to), he threw one punch (huh???) and he GAVE UP (so much for Japan UFC champion).

He didn't listen to a word Chael said. He was worse than Maia. I stand by my statement of Anderson is still a bum. He got the same fight he did against Maia.

Now i thought he would win' date=' and he would have. But he didn't listen to Chael. He only threw his jab. Thats the only punch he threw. He didn't charge forward like he was suppose to. He looked nervous, and the worst of all. HE GAVE UP.

Yes Anderson is STILL a bum and overrated, but Okami just suks horribly. And remember that i never said Okami was good. I just predicted him to win. Hes a bum and Andersons a bum. What a bum fight. Now we can finally get Chael in there to put a beating on this dancing fool.[/quote']

your posts make me worried about society's future

I agree it was sad. I mean Okami has the size and power to go at Silva. But he sat on the outside (like he wasn't suppose to)' date=' he threw one punch (huh???) and he GAVE UP (so much for Japan UFC champion).

He didn't listen to a word Chael said. He was worse than Maia. I stand by my statement of Anderson is still a bum. He got the same fight he did against Maia.[/quote']

So how did that account bet work out for you last night by picking Okami over Silva, bright508620?

Now i thought he would win' date=' and he would have. But he didn't listen to Chael. He only threw his jab. Thats the only punch he threw. He didn't charge forward like he was suppose to. He looked nervous, and the worst of all. HE GAVE UP.

Yes Anderson is STILL a bum and overrated, but Okami just suks horribly. And remember that i never said Okami was good. I just predicted him to win. Hes a bum and Andersons a bum. What a bum fight. Now we can finally get Chael in there to put a beating on this dancing fool.[/quote']

bright508620 - biggest butthurt bum to ever live.

So how did that account bet work out for you last night by picking Okami over Silva' date=' bright508620?[/quote']

What account bet? I could care less. im not taking any bets i made. Theres no rules to say about bets. im not doing anything.

ANDERSON SILVA IS still a bum and would get crunched by Chael, or GSP. Think about it man. this performance was a replay of Demian Maia all over again. Silva showed nothing. I can't wait until Chael gets in there. It will be a sad day for you guys.

What account bet? I could care less. im not taking any bets i made. Theres no rules to say about bets. im not doing anything.

ANDERSON SILVA IS still a bum and would get crunched by Chael' date=' or GSP. Think about it man. this performance was a replay of Demian Maia all over again. Silva showed nothing. I can't wait until Chael gets in there. It will be a sad day for you guys.[/quote']

Lol you are more butthurt than chael is.

Chael fans will follow chael no matter what. bwahahaha

Did you see what Chael did to Anderson??

Did you see what Okami did?

Now answer those 2 questions. Now come back and tell me...

Did Okami do anything different than Maia? NO

Is Chael going to beat Silva in their next fight? YES

Anderson is overrated. Okami stood there. I think there might have been a deal involved in this. Horrible horrible fight. bum fight like i said.

your sig is so child-like.

Grow a set of balls and stop liking Anderson. Hes overrated.

Lol you need to grow a backbone and stop talking ****. Internet tough guys don't scare me. :P

Your probably a 10 year old ***** who talks **** just to act tough. Probably half the forum members here would kick your *** in real life.

So...you talk ****' date=' your boy loses, you come back and talk more ****, and you admit you will not honor your account bet, or even sig bets

Bright =

[img']http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_c-xJ8ftMQ6I/TEcDRtPeiGI/AAAAAAAAA3U/4mm1nI_ytHo/s1600/coward21.jpg[/img]

your a ****ing idiot. MY BOY? Okami is a bum. I never liked Okami. All i said was he would win. And boy i was wrong. He did NOTHING. Chael is going to destroy Silva 110% sure. I guarantee you that,

Lol you need to grow a backbone and stop talking ****. Internet tough guys don't scare me. :P

Your probably a 10 year old ***** who talks **** just to act tough. Probably half the forum members here would kick your *** in real life.

have you seen my videos online? Im deff no 10 year old. And i could whoop your *** in a heartbeat. Just because i have an 8 pack and walk around like Ronnie Coleman doesn't mean that i could beat your ***. BUT, i do train and im very good in MMA. future champion. Don't call me a kid.

your a ****ing idiot. MY BOY? Okami is a bum. I never liked Okami. All i said was he would win. And boy i was wrong. He did NOTHING. Chael is going to destroy Silva 110% sure. I guarantee you that' date='[/quote']

mathematical impossibility fail

have you seen my videos online? Im deff no 10 year old. And i could whoop your *** in a heartbeat. Just because i have an 8 pack and walk around like ronnie coleman doesn't mean that i could beat your ***. But' date=' i do train and im very good in mma. Future champion. Don't call me a kid.[/quote']

lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol. Lol. :D:D:D:D

your a ****ing idiot. MY BOY? Okami is a bum. I never liked Okami. All i said was he would win. And boy i was wrong. He did NOTHING. Chael is going to destroy Silva 110% sure. I guarantee you that' date='[/quote']

Dude you cant guarantee ****, cause the next time it's Chael who'll suck and you'll go "GSP is my boy(friend), Chael was just funny thats why i liked him". And of course you hope GSP never faces Silva, so you cant be proven wrong. Predictable and pathetic.

have you seen my videos online? Im deff no 10 year old. And i could whoop your *** in a heartbeat. Just because i have an 8 pack and walk around like Ronnie Coleman doesn't mean that i could beat your ***. BUT' date=' i do train and im very good in MMA. future champion. Don't call me a kid.[/quote']

a youtube tough guy, how utterly terrifying. I watched the video of you benching 300lbs and you need to even up the muscles on your non wank hand side

Did you see what Chael did to Anderson??

Did you see what Okami did?

Now answer those 2 questions. Now come back and tell me...

Did Okami do anything different than Maia? NO

Is Chael going to beat Silva in their next fight? YES

Anderson is overrated. Okami stood there. I think there might have been a deal involved in this. Horrible horrible fight. bum fight like i said.

Anderson will beat Chael, again. If he even gets past Stann in the first place. Anderson will also KO Stann.

Anderson submitting Sonnen in the 5th > GSP getting his face broken by the worst striker in MMA for the Decision

lol. you are one pathetic dude.

have you seen my videos online? Im deff no 10 year old. And i could whoop your *** in a heartbeat. Just because i have an 8 pack and walk around like Ronnie Coleman doesn't mean that i could beat your ***. BUT' date=' i do train and im very good in MMA. future champion. Don't call me a kid.[/quote']

Man you're so stupid, you actually believe what you say. Grow a brain before tryin to grow muscles, ****. And you won't achieve **** in MMA cause you won't be even able to execute a gameplan with that small brain of yours. People like you are sad.

lol u need a reality check little punk *** kid

We got a real warrior here folks! Look out.

Internet threats are just, ummm, whats the word -

Step%2001%20Empty%20Box.jpg

Don't talk ****, you lost, your boy lost, you throw him under the bus now, but you lost an account bet on him. Delete yourself, delete your account, or just stick around, everyone knows your a punk ***** now for not honoring your word.

Am I supposed to fear a internet tough guy who is actually a coward and a liar?

Nope. In real life, and on the interwebz, you're a failure.

Beat my ***??? Really...right, because you've seen me before, and I'm a weakling? Right?

Please child, save that tough guy act for your friends at the hobby shop.

Im sure he's beaten a few ***'es over the years.

Or maybe he's a receiver?:eek:

Bright: "Chael is going to destroy Silva!"

-Chael loses

Bright: "Vitor is going to kill Silva!!"

-Vitor loses

Bright: "Okami will crush that overrated can!!!"

-Okami loses

Bright: "............................. Chael will definitely beat Anderson this time!!!!"

:rolleyes:

Haha, truth right there

Okami definitely put the most pathetic attempt up against silva it was painful to watch definitely worser than demian maia's attempt.

Atleast Maia really went for it in the 5th. Okami was just embarrassing, he would have put up more of a fight if he had came to the octagon drunk.

Don't talk ****' date=' you lost, your boy lost, you throw him under the bus now, but you lost an account bet on him. Delete yourself, delete your account, or just stick around, everyone knows your a punk ***** now for not honoring your word.

Am I supposed to fear a internet tough guy who is actually a coward and a liar?

Nope. In real life, and on the interwebz, you're a failure.

Beat my ***??? Really...right, because you've seen me before, and I'm a weakling? Right?

Please child, save that tough guy act for your friends at the hobby shop.[/quote']

All of this is spot on.

Okami must be the easiest fight Silva ever had ...he fought scared' date='he was intimidated...didnt engage...i wonder if he did the [b']Japanese hari kari[/b]..when he got home?:D

XD Just had to point out that I got the joke. :D

Bright: "Chael is going to destroy Silva!"

-Chael loses

Bright: "Vitor is going to kill Silva!!"

-Vitor loses

Bright: "Okami will crush that overrated can!!!"

-Okami loses

Bright: "............................. Chael will definitely beat Anderson this time!!!!"

:rolleyes:

I laughed out loud.

Archived