Can anyone tell me

WaSupGuy

what the brazilian crowd was chanting? Im not sure what it was' date=' thanks in advance[/quote']

The chants included, "I am Brazilian, with great pride, with love" (sou brasileiro, com muito orgulho, com muito amor) which really makes "U-S-A, U-S-A" pale in comparison. Next, was, "Uh, will die, uh, gonna die!" Zanchetta said that this is used to frighten foreigners. Finally, they had a special one for Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira's win. "Ih, [expletive that rhymes with ducked]... Minotauro appeared' (ih, fodeu... Minotauro apareceu)."

Paulo Thiago's appearance also set the crowd into a frenzy, and deservedly so. In addition to being a fighter, Thiago is a member of BOPE, Brazil's version of special forces. Much as Tim Kennedy and Brian Stann are cheered in the U.S. for serving the country, Thiago is revered there. The crowd chanted "skull" in Portugese, which is BOPE's symbol.

I got this from yahoo! http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/blog/cagewriter/post/Brazilian-crowd-set-a-high-bar-for-every-UFC-cro;_ylt=Ark2Bump60rSs70kfYHt4hE9Eo14?urn=mma-wp6385

The chants included' date=' "I am Brazilian, with great pride, with love" (sou brasileiro, com muito orgulho, com muito amor) which really makes "U-S-A, U-S-A" pale in comparison. Next, was, "Uh, will die, uh, gonna die!" Zanchetta said that this is used to frighten foreigners. Finally, they had a special one for Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira's win. "Ih, [expletive that rhymes with ducked']... Minotauro appeared' (ih, fodeu... Minotauro apareceu)."

Paulo Thiago's appearance also set the crowd into a frenzy, and deservedly so. In addition to being a fighter, Thiago is a member of BOPE, Brazil's version of special forces. Much as Tim Kennedy and Brian Stann are cheered in the U.S. for serving the country, Thiago is revered there. The crowd chanted "skull" in Portugese, which is BOPE's symbol.

I got this from yahoo! http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/blog/cagewriter/post/Brazilian-crowd-set-a-high-bar-for-every-UFC-cro;_ylt=Ark2Bump60rSs70kfYHt4hE9Eo14?urn=mma-wp6385

thanks lol i was wondering what they were saying also

The chants included' date=' "I am Brazilian, with great pride, with love" (sou brasileiro, com muito orgulho, com muito amor) which really makes "U-S-A, U-S-A" pale in comparison. Next, was, "Uh, will die, uh, gonna die!" Zanchetta said that this is used to frighten foreigners. Finally, they had a special one for Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira's win. "Ih, [expletive that rhymes with ducked']... Minotauro appeared' (ih, fodeu... Minotauro apareceu)."

I don't like the part where you say that the chant of U-S-A! U-S-A! Fails in comparison. Everyone knows this is the greatest country in the world, you obviously moved here from Brazil for a reason.

I don't like the part where you say that the chant of U-S-A! U-S-A! Fails in comparison. Everyone knows this is the greatest country in the world' date=' you obviously moved here from Brazil for a reason.[/quote']

Hey buddy didn't read the whole post? I got that from yahoo! This was written by an American lol

I love the USA as I love Brasil.

Archived