Forrest Griffin is a quitter

Coltrane

Two of the shots Shogun landed echoed through my room like gunshots. His overhand right is fast as jab. Scary ****. Don't blame Forrest he looked light on his feet, Shogun just did what Shogun does best. Step out of range and blitz in just like he did against machida.

I had my doubts about Shogun but man can he strike.

This wasn't Griffin's fight from the start. He wasn't motivated at all, but Shogun did well. He was in shape, the way he should've been in the Bones fight. He'll probably gets the rematch if Rampage gets past Bones. But if that's not the case, I hope we're gonna see Shogun vs Machida III for a no.1 contender bout. Griffin will be facing Tito for his next fight I believe. The LHW-division got a little more interesting with all these possible rematches:P

Dont wanna call him a quitter but he aint the toughest of the tough....im kinda mad at him for real...i mean hes a former champ and one of mmas most known and important stars and for him to come out and fight like that wow....if he was not motivated then he should not have fought at all and been with his wife....maybe he was forced to fight idk but he better not ever fight like that agin or he will lose me as a fan

Forrest mind wasnt right.

His wife is expecting anytime.

I doubt the fight was even on his mind. and tbh it showed with his performance.

Shogun was on form' date=' n made forrest look crap tbh.[/quote']

Exactly. Like in his pre fight interviews, he was a little nervous about being so far away from home, and his wife is expecting anytime, I agree with you. BUT Shogun did exactly what he had to do, he beat Forrest, and he did it fair and square

He quit against Rashad when he tapped to strikes' date=' he quit against Anderson when he just lied on the floor, and he quit against Shogun. The dude should retire.[/quote']

man his arms were flailing in the rashad fight it wasnt counted as a tap either hed been knocked silly by anderson silva and was practically out after he got dropped the 3rd time and how did he quit against shogun? he got KOd by a phenomenal striker... u need to keep stupid opinions like this to urself bro forrests a warrior

Dont wanna call him a quitter but he aint the toughest of the tough....im kinda mad at him for real...i mean hes a former champ and one of mmas most known and important stars and for him to come out and fight like that wow....if he was not motivated then he should not have fought at all and been with his wife....maybe he was forced to fight idk but he better not ever fight like that agin or he will lose me as a fan

Well, he did show up so at least he didn't disappoint Dana White and Joe Silva so they wouldn't have to find someone to fight Shogun at the last moment.

Well' date=' he did show up so at least he didn't disappoint Dana White and Joe Silva so they wouldn't have to find someone to fight Shogun at the last moment.[/quote']

You have a point they are happy but they should not be happy if they care bout putting on good fights....forrest has felt like this for a min now...he had time to let them know he would not be at 100 percent mentaly

Two of the shots Shogun landed echoed through my room like gunshots. His overhand right is fast as jab. Scary ****. Don't blame Forrest he looked light on his feet' date=' Shogun just did what Shogun does best. Step out of range and blitz in just like he did against machida.

I had my doubts about Shogun [b']but man can he strike.[/b]

The light.... You've seen it....

Forrest should have gone for the immediate takedown.. he gave Shogun too much room. And no' date=' Forrest didn't look "out of it" on the stand up, Shogun is just a way better striker[/quote']

I'm downloading the fights so I can watch them just once, but I'll be the judge.

Archived